***Day Three Draft Thread***

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Safeties and Defensive Ends/OLB converts...line up! We're not waiting for UDFA this year!:D Seriously hope we snag a S prospect or two along with some undersized edge rushers.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
A player I feel is very underrated and completely over shadowed by his heralded teammate - K.J. Dillon S West Virginia
I agree, really was just Joseph played the SS we needed but would tae Dillon in a heartbeat. Modern safeties have to cover these TE/WRs, and scat backs too. Good choice. Should be more FS(A) and FS(B) in the modern game passing league and esp in dime and nickle looks.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Yep. I'm curious what the status of Victor Cruz is and if they are going to cut bait. He can salsa dance right here in Dallas as far as I'm concerned!

One great season, one good season and has been injured and average for three years. No thanks.

Aven8

Reaction score
Give me Blair and please use a 6th on Jakeem Grant. I also wouldn't be opposed to the Reynolds kid out of Navy. My bet he goes to NE though.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Multiple teams now attempting to trade up to first pick in 4th round, currently belonging to Browns, per source. A QB figures to be target.

I'm not a fan of trading down at this point. We have six picks today and we know that not all these guys are making the team.

If we don't go QB this round, my guess is we go the UDFA route.

jjktkk

Reaction score
Give me Blair and please use a 6th on Jakeem Grant. I also wouldn't be opposed to the Reynolds kid out of Navy. My bet he goes to NE though.

Grant might not get drafted, but yeah, love this kid. Could really challenge Whitehead for the KR/PR job, if Dallas gets him.

fishspill

Reaction score

Do you think Deandre Washington might be a good choice in the 6th? Push Dunbar?

CherBoyWade

Reaction score
Honestly wouldn't mind taking Billings even with the Collins pick. Billings would be 1 tech and Collins 3 tech anyway, right?

Deep_South

Reaction score
If we're just looking for a real project, Cardale Jones would be the guy. If we want a backup who will have to live in a trailer out back to keep him away from the RKGs, Connor Cook would be the guy.

Aven8

Reaction score
Do you think Deandre Washington might be a good choice in the 6th? Push Dunbar?

If it were me I would do it. He has better skills then Dunbar and is really a complete back although he's only 5'8". We are paying 1.8 million for Dunbar who will be on PUP, but JG loves him!

9darter

Reaction score
Honestly wouldn't mind taking Billings even with the Collins pick. Billings would be 1 tech and Collins 3 tech anyway, right?

I am not even sure if this team will go after Billings as a free agent.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Best place to watch broadcast? Mayock not on NFLN anymore...