***Day Three Draft Thread***

fishspill

Reaction score
If it were me I would do it. He has better skills then Dunbar and is really a complete back although he's only 5'8". We are paying 1.8 million for Dunbar who will be on PUP, but JG loves him!

And I love the 10 extra lbs without speed loss. Kid's underrated.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
If they take billings you have our future 3 tech , 1tech and MLB all in the same draft. This could end up better than 05 draft for us.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'm hoping we can buck our history trend and actually pick some useful football players in the next few hours.

Deep_South

Reaction score
It seems to me the teams with good, impact safeties are generally good defensive teams, and the teams -- like the Cowboys -- who have JAG safeties struggle on defense. I would like to experience being a fan at least once with two good safeties.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Goodell. "Brint it on!" gun shots, gun shots reported @ NFL draft!!!

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Cardale jones honestly has the most traits out of all the Qbs left. I wouldn't mind a flyer on him.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
It seems to me the teams with good, impact safeties are generally good defensive teams, and the teams -- like the Cowboys -- who have JAG safeties struggle on defense. I would like to experience being a fan at least once with two good safeties.

Well we just used a 1st round pick on our FS lets see what happens.