***Day Three Draft Thread***

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Tapper was inconsistent but could play really good at times. I like the pick.

Also have to consider that Marinelli can work and help develop him. If he's got something solid to start with, that's good.

movaughn88

Reaction score
We certainly don't have any superstars, but our DL is starting to look like a young and talented group of guys who have a lot of upside to develop. Even if one may be out of the league in a year.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Move D-Law to the right side and let Tapper and Gregory switch out on the left side (once they are all back)? Sounds good to me.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Tapper has freakish physical ability. A real work in progress though. May need a few years to develop. Could be a good rotational player for us. We need bodies, not necessarily superstars. We had Ware in his prime for the majority of his career and never has anybody around him. You need 8-10 guys on the DL who are solid players. Collins and Tapper can be good rotational guys for years. May never become starters but that's okay.

endersdragon

Reaction score
We certainly don't have any superstars, but our DL is starting to look like a young and talented group of guys who have a lot of upside to develop. Even if one may be out of the league in a year.

If D-Law plays all 16 games, he will be a Pro Bowler this year. That's my prediction anyway. Gregory, Tapper, etc. will help out on the opposite side.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Also have to consider that Marinelli can work and help develop him. If he's got something solid to start with, that's good.
To be fair I don't think he played football till his junior year in HS but he as size and athletic ability to be a good pro.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Tapper has freakish physical ability. A real work in progress though. May need a few years to develop. Could be a good rotational player for us. We need bodies, not necessarily superstars. We had Ware in his prime for the majority of his career and never has anybody around him. You need 8-10 guys on the DL who are solid players. Collins and Tapper can be good rotational guys for years. May never become starters but that's okay.

Collins is a future starter IMO . He's an absolute beast. I wouldn't be suprised if crawford is moved to LDE