***Day Three Draft Thread***

NickZepp

Reaction score
Did anyone just see Tapper chase down Amari Cooper?
Yeah he would do stuff like that or disappear for several games. But again playing out of position and inexperienced player. Could be a great pick.

38 Special

Reaction score
did they say he ran a 4.5 40?!

Watch him run down Amari Cooper from behind in the second play of the video below.

Tapper has great speed and power, if he can learn to use his hands he'll be a nice player. It does worry me that he is so raw coming out of OU though.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
ESPN Steve Muench on Tapper:

Tapper ran the fastest 40 (4.59) out of all the defensive linemen at the scouting combine and posted above-average results in every other test except the bench press. He sets the edge well against the run as he has the length to keep blockers off his frame and the quick hands to disengage once he locates the ball. Tapper is a developing pass-rusher who needs to continue to evolve as a hand fighter, but he got better during the course of his college career. He has the potential to develop into a disruptive edge rusher. -- Steve Muench

Ken

Reaction score
Tapper ran a 4.59 40 yrd dash. I'd be willing to bet that's one of the fastest ever for a guy 270+ lbs.

That highlight of him running that guy down from like 10 yards behind was Larry Allen like...

endersdragon

Reaction score
Awesome as I haven't heard that. Wasn't it Aderol? For ADD? The NFL is so stupid.

Sounds like prescription (pain killer maybe?) so if he can prove he had it legitimately he doesn't face a suspension.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Tapper ran a 4.59 40 yrd dash. I'd be willing to bet that's one of the fastest ever for a guy 270+ lbs.

Mammoth hands too. 11.5 inches. And arm length. Not sure how much that can help him but still interesting.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Watch him run down Amari Cooper from behind in the second play of the video below.

Tapper has great speed and power, if he can learn to use his hands he'll be a nice player. It does worry me that he is so raw coming out of OU though.

Impressive. I am finally happy with a pick. YAY!

DTown214

Reaction score
I would love Kolby Listenbee with our next 4th rounder. Dude is a burner that can stretch the defense.