Draft Day ***Day THREE draft thread***

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I actually much rather have Strowbridge, Anae, Weaver, Robinson than go corner. I was just bringing up value at that position if Dallas decides to go that route.

Who would you target in the 4th?

Well I think Antonio Gandy-Golden will be an absolute steal today but I doubt the Cowboys have an interest in another receiver. Even if he's way better than CeeDee Lamb.

I'm hoping we get Anae or Fromm.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
I'd be cool with Anae or Weaver in the 4th.

It would also be cool if Mann was one of the 5th round picks.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Is Calvin Throckmorton still available? He would be a good pick for C.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Could you imagine if the cowboys took hurtz in the 2nd round? Lol the media are ignoring the fact the eagles passed up so much talent to help out wentz. I guarantee they picked hurtz because there not sold on wentz health. Mims was right there!!

cowboyec

Reaction score
two of my favorite WRs are still out there
KJ Hill,Ohio St
James Proche,Smu

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I really, really like Amik Robertson. If he were a little taller he might have gone round 1.

He plays corner just like I want to see out of a prospect. He has terrific instincts and ball skills and is fearless when he hits you. Feisty, fast, and could be a great slot corner.

IMO, he’s a perfect guy to put on WR like Beasley, Humphreys, Edelman, etc. Yes he’s short but his change of direction is ideal when covering super quick slot receivers.

I love his attitude. He’d be fun to watch. Let him play slot and special teams and watch his fearless demeanor influence all the DB’s.

cowboyec

Reaction score
my favorote s's
Kenny Robinson,WVa
Geno Stone,Iowa
Jordan Fuller,Ohio St
JR Reed,Georgia
Josh Metellus,Michigan
Patrick Nelson,Smu
Jalen Elliott,Notre Dame

cowboyec

Reaction score
CBs I like if we wanna double dip
Bryce Hall,Virginia
Amik Robertson,La Tech
Troy Pride,Notre Dame
Dane Jackson,Pitt
AJ Green,Okla St
Josiah Scott,Mich St
Lamar Jackson,Nebraska
Lavert Hill,Michigan

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Could you imagine if the cowboys took hurtz in the 2nd round? Lol the media are ignoring the fact the eagles passed up so much talent to help out wentz. I guarantee they picked hurtz because there not sold on wentz health. Mims was right there!!

they gave him 100m despite all the injuries and only now After starting all 16 games they’re worried about his health? That’s your guarantee?