Draft Day ***Day THREE draft thread***

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
mcclaywill-jd56260*1200xx4403-2477-0-318.jpg

How we doin guys?

McCarthy gonna get all the credit for his hard work lol.
Dude, I would absolutely love King. The kid has swagger at a position that is quite boring. Unless you keep up with McAfee..he's hilarious now.

However, King is 31. Mann, in the 6th or 7th, would be the highest possible upside of any other pick imho.

Think about it, day 1 starter who instantly makes the team better. Yeah, 5th was a bit too early..but looking at the bigger picture? It could definitely be worse. He ain't no Devin Street, that's for sure.

King at 31 would have some years in this league. I'm not against a punter just not in the 5h round. It was still too much value there.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Give me OT Trey Adams in the 7th, and then the Cowboys can drop the mic.

willia451

Reaction score
Has anyone on here develop a strong HATE for Microsoft Teams or Skype the past three weeks? I know I have.

I love them. If not for teams and skype we wouldn't have been able to work from home during the lockdowns.

They've basically saved my job and a ton of others. They allowed us to meet and move forward with the critical projects that helped save the cash flow of the company I work for; allowing us to stay in business.

So "Love" doesn't quite describe it.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Totally agree on the impact of the punter thing but they can either still get Mann or find another.

The potential of Anae alone was worth that pick.

Had to be done. Not like they took some D3 WR who would be cut.

reddyuta

Reaction score
we need to trade up into the 6th for Mann,he will be a pro bowler in year 1.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

T Pete--- i respect Dane Brugler a lot....5 in the top 100....and if not for his shoulder going out last year...Baidasz center from Wisconsin who won Rimington trophy in 2018 top center in the country....who we drafted 146 would have been
6 draftees top 100...i am guaranteeing 4 starters from this group this year....Lamb, Diggs, Baidasz, Neville

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
If Proche is still there in the 7th, gotta take him. Doubt he makes it that far though