Twitter: Day Three Practice Tweets

Little Jr

Reaction score
Your post is proof some people just see what they want to when it comes to Dak. Cobb never touched the ball.
They interviewed Dak in nfl network yesterday and the pick came up. He went through it while they were showing it. It was a hot read and Cobb stopped but took off up the field again. Dak said that was the first time that had came up and Cobb was suppose to stop for the hot route. Said it was something they needed to be on the same page with. Dak even said it was something they he needed to be more clear about to Cobb.

The other pick was tipped. It was reported by multiple media guys covering the practice. It was reported as it happened.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Are people really arguing over a practice throw pick? A Practice throw during TC?

tenor.gif
Yeah, so.e people think that whenever Dak throws a pick, in a game or practice, it's never his fault.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
It was hot route that Cobb stopped for but took back off up the field.
Dude, did you watch the video? Woods jumped the route in front of the receiver. Cobb had nothing to do with it...sheesh again with the Dak can never make a mistake crowd.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Dude, did you watch the video? Woods jumped the route in front of the receiver. Cobb had nothing to do with it...sheesh again with the Dak can never make a mistake crowd.
Yes, I watched it while Dak was watching it during a interview with Irvin on NFL network. He was explaining what happened. Said it was suppose to be a hot route by Cobb. Cobb semi ran it but took off up the field. Dak said that was the first time they got that look and they'll work on it. He said he needs to be more clear to Cobb what he wants there. Dak threw it where Cobb was suppose to stop and be. So yes I sae the video. Like a lot of times with picks where you see the QB throw it but the wr does something different, you really dont know what happened unless they talk about it. We saw it a lot with Romo and dez in 2011. Romo would throw it and Dez would be doing something totally different. With Cobb and Dak just getting together and Cobb being new to the offense, this will happen from time to time. TC is the best place for it to happen.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Yes, I watched it while Dak was watching it during a interview with Irvin on NFL network. He was explaining what happened. Said it was suppose to be a hot route by Cobb. Cobb semi ran it but took off up the field. Dak said that was the first time they got that look and they'll work on it. He said he needs to be more clear to Cobb what he wants there. Dak threw it where Cobb was suppose to stop and be. So yes I sae the video. Like a lot of times with picks where you see the QB throw it but the wr does something different, you really dont know what happened unless they talk about it. We saw it a lot with Romo and dez in 2011. Romo would throw it and Dez would be doing something totally different. With Cobb and Dak just getting together and Cobb being new to the offense, this will happen from time to time. TC is the best place for it to happen.
Your wrong good sir...Dak never saw Woods, he undercut the route and took it to the house.

But go ahead and blame Cobb, that pass was being picked no matter what Cobb did.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Thanks for the link, again Woods undercut the route...which means he was between Dak and Cobb. Dak never saw him, it happens.
Woods made a great break on the ball. He was in between dak and Cobb because Cobb was suppose to cut the route off. When a QB throws a hot route and the we runs a route down field , there is a chance there will be a defender in between the 2. Lol

Little Jr

Reaction score
Like I said, he made a great break on the ball. Once again though, he jumped a hot route that was not ran. He said Dak thought he could get it on a hot route by Cobb but Cobb didn't run the hot route. Hard to say what will happen on IF Cobb ran the right route. As far as not seeing him, who knows. BB said he doesn't THINK he saw him. Only Dak could tell if he did or not. Maybe it would've been a completion, maybe a pass break up or maybe a pick. We know one thing that od fact, Cobb didn't run the route he was suppose to. Everything else is a guess.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your wrong good sir...Dak never saw Woods, he undercut the route and took it to the house.

But go ahead and blame Cobb, that pass was being picked no matter what Cobb did.

No, you are the one that is wrong.

Pause the video just as it is leaving Dak's hand.

Then look at Cobb and Woods.

If Cobb stops at the point he made the little stutter step, then he would have position on Woods.

Instead Cobb continues downfield.

Don't lie because I'll post still shots or slow motion video later that will make you look silly if you lie about it after I explained to you how to watch the play.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Today, Broaddus said immediately after the pick Dak said "my bad". Cobb then said, "no...my bad. I shouldn't have stopped the route.

It's early. Naturally there will be mistakes.
It's obvious Cobb stopped his route, which threw everything off, thus leading to the pick.