Twitter: Day Three Practice Tweets

John813

Reaction score
I think all teams hold their breath with the kicker because it’s such a mental position.

It is. Which is why I wasn't surprised the Ravens paid Tucker like they did. Chicago has been cursed ever since letting Gould leave.

Just wish they could of gone after one of the top UDFA kickers post draft.
No guarantee it would of panned out, but hey, can't hurt in bringing in bodies.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I don't get why you would go three-four-five deep in competition in some areas of the roster and leave him basically uncontested except for a punter/kicker hybrid in Redfern that has no chance of overtaking him.
To be fair basically the same thing was being said about Bailey and Maher.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
is that music playing at TC or is it added to the videos?
I sure wish they found a better Music genres

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Jeff Heath = $$$$$$
He should hold out.
He's in possession of an infinitely higher quality of footballish type casing-liner,which invariably forbids one of his calibers breeding & class to stoop to such unsavory & pedestrian means,I'll have you know,my good fellow,,,o_O *hurmph-hurmph& huff ,muffles unintelligible grumbles*

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

Like clockwork somebody else wants his pending new money.....

*it'd be downright hilarious if the franchise & law enforcement dept ,in concerted conjunction,apply the legal wing Wong wrench& slap the plaintiff with counter suits of liable/ defamation of character charges.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
Backup quarterback either. It's like they leave things go this way so they have an excuse for keeping status quo next year.

"If not for those missed kicks, we'd have been in the playoffs."

"If our starting quarterback wasn't injured, we'd have been in the playoffs."
Exactly! It’s not like we are ignoring the backup “gunner” position on special teams. It’s only the positions like kicker and quarterback. Where the difference between winning and losing fall almost exclusively on their success. So no biggie if we gloss over these. Especially when the quarterback position around the NFL never sees an injury.

817Gill

Reaction score
I don't get why you would go three-four-five deep in competition in some areas of the roster and leave him basically uncontested except for a punter/kicker hybrid in Redfern that has no chance of overtaking him.
Guys kickers aren’t flooding the streets. The Bears have been through 3 already in camp. The team is probably waiting for a cut player. Remember they brought in Maher late in camp too. Just cause someone wasn’t there day 1 doesn’t mean they won’t get anyone, it’s a long camp