***Day Two Draft Thread***

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Awesome. That's what the draft is about. He won't play this year, but his knee is likely not as problematic as Jack's, and Smith was rated higher than Jack all year till he was injured in the bowl game. Better than Jack! But won't play this year.

wilfred

Reaction score
2tOk3w.gif

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Top 10 caliber talent if he didn't hurt his knee.

So what, terrible pick. You don' IR 34th overall picks. Yikes...If we were going to plan for the future why not use these picks for Goff/Wentz? Good ol DAL FO. They need to start having these drafts in the AM for JJ/SJ's sake;)

Gameover

Reaction score
I'm so tired of drafting injured players and character concerned players in the second round. Draft size. LB are useless.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I know there is a lot of hate but if this guy gets healthy he can be a real badass. I don't think its a smart pick...totally Jerry...but could be badass. So can Lee when healthy so thats the key

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He would have lasted well into the 3rd....maybe even 4th round. Use practically a #1 on a guy who probably doesn't play until 2017. Stupid, stupid, stupid

whateverman

The Debacler
Reaction score
This is an absolutely stupid pick....if you are going to take a LB take Jack....so many GOOD players on the board