DC Cheerleaders say GB players were repeatedly going up and yelling at them during game

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Mod/Edit: The person, speaking in the video, is Darian Lassiter. This is her Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader bio link: https://dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/our-team/darian/

If this doesn't get the Dallas Cowboys team, organization and fans upset, I don't know what will...

(Click on speaker icon in video to hear video)

Is the league office going to do something about this?

Last edited by a moderator:

adamknite

Reaction score
Probably going to be a lot of "who cares?" or "what did it effect the game?" or "we should have played better and shut them up" comments. But if people can put the emotional stuff about losing aside and look at this for what it is, that is a pretty classless thing to do. They are just doing their jobs and in no way should have to put up with any kind of verbal abuse from the OTHER FREAKING TEAM. They are supposed grown *** men. That's ridiculous if true.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The league office will likely consider it as harassment if the interaction is made known to them. Whether or not disciplinary action of any significance will come out of it is the question. Probable fines is the most logical outcome but fines are usually laughed at by the players so...

kevm3

Reaction score
When you let someone come into your house and demolish you, you invite disrespect. Sad that the cheerleaders had to be on the receiving end, but hey, what can you do when you have a performance like that?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lmao. People should be more upset about Leather Face paying them minimum wage.
:facepalm: They know what the deal is when they sign up. And you know how they paid?
Last I heard years ago. It was so much per game.
Get over it.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Specifics or it doesnt matter

Either you want people to feel bad for you on social media, or you want accountability

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you are ok with young women being taken advantage of by a cheap billionaire? Shame on you.

https://brobible.com/sports/article/how-much-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-make/
:facepalm:And once again you are off base as usual.
Where in the hell did you get that. As I said, they know the deal. And many of them try out hoping to use that as a stepping stone onto something more. They are using Jerry to advance to whatever their goal is. Even if it is just to say…I was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader…And I am ok with that.