DC Cheerleaders say GB players were repeatedly going up and yelling at them during game

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Well...At least my fellow Cowboy fans know now I wasn't making this pit up....I told you guys. Any guy comes into their house. Smack the wife and kids. Kick the family 3 leg dog. Then our players bow and open the door for the guy as he walks out...
You were 100% correct.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Lol at thinking this is gonna make the team upset….the same team that just came out and got its doors blown off them.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I know the Cowboys were whipped in this game from the start. But for the Packers players to do this to cheerleaders on the sideline who had nothing to do with the game?

If true these Packers are nothing but cheap, classless, petty, juvenile, unprofessional morons. There's such a thing as acting like you've been there. Instead of just letting their play do the talking they had to insult the cheerleaders too?

Sounds like something a 13 year old would do in the hallway after a middle school game. I hope the 49ers do to the Packers what the Packers did to us.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Exactly!! They don't get paid anything it's sad
I think they get paid very well for appearances and calendars and pictures. A lot of them are very pretty and probably model..

I wonder what the players were saying or yelling to them..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Of course, and they are morons but who failed to protect their house and gave them this opportunity? WHO??? Our team, our players. Yet you laud them and this stupid HC and the idiot owner
That's no excuse for those punks to be harassing our cheerleaders. You should be livid about it, regardless of this team, coaches and owner.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You're telling me no cameras caught this? It shouldn't be hard to prove
Are you calling her a liar? Several other DC Cheerleaders said the same thing and even commented on this Cheerleaders tiktok video's comments section supporting this accusation. That's proof enough.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Are you calling her a liar? Several other DC Cheerleaders said the same thing and even commented on this Cheerleaders tiktok video's comments section supporting this accusation. That's proof enough.
Someone's word isn't proof enough, wth kind of thinking is that? This playoff game had cameras everywhere, she said players were damn near in her face. I would need proof

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Someone's word isn't proof enough, wth kind of thinking is that? This playoff game had cameras everywhere, she said players were damn near in her face. I would need proof
Go look it up, instead of busy rattling off with doubt in here. The internet is just a click away.

starman22

Reaction score
You sound like the same guy who told people like Dak to take less because he can make more money off the field. I don't support greed or the exploitation of labor. This is why Jerry is doomed to fail and will continue to fail.
They do not have to be cheerleaders, they literally know going in what the compensation and expectations are of this job. Guess what, they still try out and work hard to make the team.

1942willys

Reaction score
They do not have to be cheerleaders, they literally know going in what the compensation and expectations are of this job. Guess what, they still try out and work hard to make the team.
so being insulted and harassed and everything else is just fine then?

wow that says a lot about you and none of it good

BoysForLife

Reaction score
WInners can do what they want.

If you don't like it. Beat em.
Exactly

They hate us and had a chip on their shoulder

Probably why they had us down 27-0 before we even realized there was a game going on

Our team is soft. Period. And until that changes this kind of stuff will continue to happen

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Disrespecting the Cowboys has become the new META. Kittle's shirt and now accosting our cheerleaders. I guess T.O. started a movement that took a while to become the norm.

They might as well. We are a clown organization who's job it is to entertain the haters and we never disappoint.