DC.COM: Blog: NFL Suspends Williams One Game For Horse-Collar

Kilyin

Reaction score
Kangaroo;1842409 said:
If you hate the rule so much I say you guys need to start an email campaign to the NFL because they decide if a rule stays or goes.

And the first thing they do at an owner's meeting where these issues can be voted upon is scavenge through hundreds of thousands of emails sent by Joe Fan, most of which probably aren't even legible.

:rolleyes:

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Kilyin;1842419 said:
And the first thing they do at an owner's meeting where these issues can be voted upon is scavenge through hundreds of thousands of emails sent by Joe Fan, most of which probably aren't even legible.

:rolleyes:

Ok start a national fan protest refusing to buy their $8 of Beer at games by fans. Hit them in the pocket book

Never mine we know that will never happen :laugh2:

lyrclcipha12

Reaction score
Doomsday;1841078 said:
Completely bogus! Im just glad that its the Panthers.

dude...we just lost to the eagles and almost lost to the lions and bills. i think we've established we shouldn't take teams lightly.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
stealth;1842386 said:
could the site maybe install some sort of iq test in order to register?
Then you wouldn't be on here. And I don't know what we'd do without your presence.

trueblue1687

Reaction score
theebs;1842372 said:
wow all that from me saying I like roy but he has to abide by the rule.

what is all this panty waste lawyer talk? And why are you telling me?

Your post #5 of the thread: I agree with it. I think it is too dangerous a play to allow it. you cant have guys getting injured with this play.

Couldn't care less if you like Roy or not. You seem to advocate the rule and I don't. Just making my point as to why, much like you have made repeatedly about why you are for it.

alancdc

Reaction score
theebs;1841063 said:
and so all the haters get their wish.

Keith killer davis better be ready to go.

Courtney brown vs matt moore for homefield advantage!! And in july if anyone knew that they would be really smart.

Who is Courtney Brown? Guess that is the problem!

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Kangaroo;1842428 said:
Ok start a national fan protest refusing to buy their $8 of Beer at games by fans. Hit them in the pocket book

Never mine we know that will never happen :laugh2:
So if I go to a game and refuse to buy a beer, the owners will vote to overrule the "Roy Williams" Horse Collar rule? Done.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
True Story. When I was young, I once knew a guy we nicknamed "Knee Knee". He was very popular with the ladies (possibly his personality, but he always seemed pretty quiet). They made a rule at my school that banned wearing sweatpants because of him. He was then suspended after previously being sent home twice for wearing his beloved sweatpants.

Was it Knee Knee's fault that he broke the established rule? I would say so. Was the rule just? Well, I wasn't allowed to wear my sweatpants anymore because of it, so I would say not.

Whose interests was the school protecting, anyway? I guess, at the end of the day, I should examine if the school thought there was too much of "Knee Knee", or too little of the rest of us.