DC.com: Into The Fire Baylor's Watkins

CCBoy

Reaction score
Into The Fire
Baylor's Watkins
Nick Eatman
DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/news.cfm?id=560D73D8-03CE-F4F7-B9B603976BB8A81B

IRVING, Texas - Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers just won a Super Bowl earlier this past season, his fourth in the league. Rodgers hoisted the MVP trophy at the age of 27.

Arizona wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald has played seven seasons, with five Pro Bowls under his belt. And he's the ripe old age of 27.

Minnesota running back Adrian Peterson has an NFL rushing title and is a two-time All-Pro selection. And he just turned 26....

johnnyd

Reaction score
CCBoy;3908649 said:
Into The Fire
Baylor's Watkins
Nick Eatman
DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/news.cfm?id=560D73D8-03CE-F4F7-B9B603976BB8A81B

IRVING, Texas - Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers just won a Super Bowl earlier this past season, his fourth in the league. Rodgers hoisted the MVP trophy at the age of 27.

Arizona wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald has played seven seasons, with five Pro Bowls under his belt. And he's the ripe old age of 27.

Minnesota running back Adrian Peterson has an NFL rushing title and is a two-time All-Pro selection. And he just turned 26....

I'm on board with alot of people opinions that if the guys ready day one, Then the age doesnt matter as much . I feel like he could be a high impact player for at least the next 5-7 years barring a injury and in the second round he would be a cheaper alternative to signing a big name free agent type. Save the free agent money for the seconday saftey in particular

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
This guy has been my pet cat for a while... unfortunately he is now garnering a lot of attention so he can no longer be a pet...

At one time I saw him as a steal in the 4th... now he may go in the late first... talk about rising stock...

His age is his only drawback although good OL's regularly play into their mid to late 30's. As I have stated before, when all is said and done, he may be the best OL in this draft...

Damn you media for giving this guy pub...