Video: DC: Dak Prescott: Turn The Page, Full Interview

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
That’s crap too. I don’t recall winning many games without scoring at least 20 points…so this the defense did it all is pure crap.

The defense gave Dak multiple opportunities to get your 20 points. If you are so infatuated with Dak that you cannot see that, then you need serious therapy.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
So you ready to play this afternoon? You not gonna answer the question?

As a matter of fact my band is playing later this evening. Listen up. Dak won every game all by himself, if it was not for him, the Cowboys would suck. The Cowboys were lucky to get such a superstar and I hope he is here for many many years to come because there will never be another like him. What amazes me is how he can perform so damn good under the spotlight, I mean, man, the dude has this game of football mastered! Every time he touches the ball I just know he will score because, well, he is just so damn good!

Another thing about Dak...the dude takes control of the huddle like no other QB that I have ever seen. The way he throws the football is a work of friggen art, zips those babies right into the hands of the receivers, never does he miss his target. Pregame? Dak fires the team up to the intensity of seven Suns, hot! The other thing that is amazing about him is how he is able to read the defense and dissect them like a brain surgeon, precise! He does not wait for the defense to give him a look, Dak makes his own look and the defense can do nothing about it...absolutely amazing.

Dak is one tough hombre. If there is nothing there for him to throw the ball to, he will take off running and at times I've seen linebackers actually try not to make contact with him for fear of getting hurt. Now, not sure about you, but I really think that Dak will win the SB this coming season and the season after that and the season after that, then maybe two more just to cap off his career...and...wait for it...he will be the MVP of every SB he wins because without Dak, the Cowboys are done with. So, lets just hope and pray that JJ extends Dak, he is one of a kind and they don't come along but every two or three centuries. (i get giddy just thinking how lucky I'm alive to see this greatness).

Thank you Great One Above and JJ for finding this diamond in the rough.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Wha Wha Wha, this is like listening to some old washed up high school coach crying about some championship he almost won but for his emotions.

dak garrett is Tad with filters

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
As a matter of fact my band is playing later this evening. Listen up. Dak won every game all by himself, if it was not for him, the Cowboys would suck. The Cowboys were lucky to get such a superstar and I hope he is here for many many years to come because there will never be another like him. What amazes me is how he can perform so damn good under the spotlight, I mean, man, the dude has this game of football mastered! Every time he touches the ball I just know he will score because, well, he is just so damn good!

Another thing about Dak...the dude takes control of the huddle like no other QB that I have ever seen. The way he throws the football is a work of friggen art, zips those babies right into the hands of the receivers, never does he miss his target. Pregame? Dak fires the team up to the intensity of seven Suns, hot! The other thing that is amazing about him is how he is able to read the defense and dissect them like a brain surgeon, precise! He does not wait for the defense to give him a look, Dak makes his own look and the defense can do nothing about it...absolutely amazing.

Dak is one tough hombre. If there is nothing there for him to throw the ball to, he will take off running and at times I've seen linebackers actually try not to make contact with him for fear of getting hurt. Now, not sure about you, but I really think that Dak will win the SB this coming season and the season after that and the season after that, then maybe two more just to cap off his career...and...wait for it...he will be the MVP of every SB he wins because without Dak, the Cowboys are done with. So, lets just hope and pray that JJ extends Dak, he is one of a kind and they don't come along but every two or three centuries. (i get giddy just thinking how lucky I'm alive to see this greatness).

Thank you Great One Above and JJ for finding this diamond in the rough.

Glad you finally see things logically. Probably one of the better posts you've made on this site. Congrats.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Glad you finally see things logically. Probably one of the better posts you've made on this site. Congrats.

I knew I would make your little heart happy. I don't want you all depressed with reality.

And the funny thing is, you actually believe every thing I posted is true, that is how infatuated with Dak you are! lmao

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I knew I would make your little heart happy. I don't want you all depressed with reality.

And the funny thing is, you actually believe every thing I posted is true, that is how infatuated with Dak you are! lmao

Oh, wait. Those weren't your feelings you posted? Crap.....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Oh, wait. Those weren't your feelings you posted? Crap.....

lol...Just trying to be objective...put some uncommon sense to try and make sense out of nonsense.

The best us Dallas Cowboy fans can do now is watch Dak. No hate and no love. However, I cannot root for Dak as the QB. But since he is for a few more years...? That will be the cross that I will bare...lol.

Poor me...I still like you.

Qcard

Reaction score
lmao...yeah...that was slick. Dak is every where.
I know......thank Heavens Dak Hater's sleep upside down in caves. Sleep Number greed won't affect their Hate.:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

I can do this for a lifetime :muttley:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
lol...Just trying to be objective...put some uncommon sense to try and make sense out of nonsense.

The best us Dallas Cowboy fans can do now is watch Dak. No hate and no love. However, I cannot root for Dak as the QB. But since he is for a few more years...? That will be the cross that I will bare...lol.

Poor me...I still like you.
Your loss of you chose not to root for him lol.