Video: DC: Dak Prescott: Turn The Page, Full Interview

Ken

Reaction score
lol...I have no friggen clue what you are trying to convey what I said. I'm not as smart as you, I guess. But, I did notice a little "triggered" from your post. Slow down, dog...you don't want to pop a blood vessel.
Not mad at all...more of a joke.

I don't take any of these convos seriously.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
who is defending the short comings? when someone puts out pure BS, made up stuff. they get corrected.

I have said many times over, he is what he is. we have what we have, we can't move on from Dak for another 2 years, maybe three.

so what can be done to make the team better. alternatives at QB? there isn't any. lets start there.

so we look back at what made the team successful, what made us better? it was when we had a better running game, which came with a bette OL. we saw the running game suffer, not because of Dak, but the OL play diminished. so we need to rebuild the OL. we need to get back to motion offense, where we had success. Moore started to show tendencies and his offense became easier to defend. now most Dak haters, one singularly place all, 100% blame on Dak, if that makes them feel better, then by all means do to your hearts content, let us know if that made you feel better

but facts are, that any person who has slightest understanding of cowboys football, it wasn't 100% dak, it was others who had a hand in the debacle. Dak carried most of the blame. But moore had his faults too. we used least motion pre-snap in our running game. our blocking scheme was predictable and teams picked up on that. Moore never adjusted. his play calling became predictable, that made it difficult for the WR to get open or be in open spots on the field. againt AZ he called a 4 WR hook route at about the same depth. in other plays I saw corners sitting 15 yard deep waiting for the go route and lo' and behold it was a go route....the OL pass blocking diminished, thus they often rushed with 4, dropped 7 into zone and Dak had trouble against the zone.

so to fix this team, we need to fix the middle of the OL. perhaps in draft and FA. refocus on running game given Dak was better out of play action than other play calls. fixing the OL, would force teams to bring more to generate a pass rush, perhaps blitz more, where Dak had success against the blitz. Moore needs to go back to the drawing table, and Jerry needs to Allow MM to help him in play design and play call. boy genius is not really a genuis.

we also need to continue to focus on defense, specially DT and need another LB and saftey...a better defense will only help the offense by giving them shorter fields.

oh, I also think we should draft a QB, in at least the 3rd and 4th rounds, as I think first two rounds we should focus on DL and OL depending on players available. I really would love to land one of the top centers in the draft.

perhaps then we can have some success and continue it into post season.

but go ahead, bash Dak and feel better.....

Carry on my friend, I need to get some guitar work in because my music sucks. Be back later, have a good day. Peace out.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not mad at all...more of a joke.

I don't take any of these convos seriously.

I know, neither do I...just passing the time away before I go get some work in. Peace out, friend.

Reactions: Ken

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
100% of your posts are about Dak. Someone who doesn't like him. Let that sink in.

Enough already with he likes him or not wow......
Let this sink in....
ONLY DAK CAN KEEP THE CRITICS QUIET!!!!!
6 Years 1 playoff win and being able to beat only DOG TEAMS ain't cutting it!!!!

Cebrin

Reaction score
LOL..

better than Big Ben?? Like what type of bizarro QB world are people operating in.

Not only is Big Ben under-rated QB as a whole, to claim Dak is better than Big Ben is beyond absurd.

I’m beginning to think Dak is the most over-rated player in NFL history.
Where did I strictly say he was better than Ben? I was discussing Big Ben in his two Superbowl appearances. He was atrocious. Come on bro, give me more credit than that. o_O;)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Romo = deflection, you do this all the time! lol. The defense led this team to 11 wins, not Dak. Dak was given multiple opportunities in games to try and score. If not for this years defense the team might have been a 7 or 8 win team, you know just as well as I do.
That’s crap too. I don’t recall winning many games without scoring at least 20 points…so this the defense did it all is pure crap.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Enough already with he likes him or not wow......
Let this sink in....
ONLY DAK CAN KEEP THE CRITICS QUIET!!!!!
6 Years 1 playoff win and being able to beat only DOG TEAMS ain't cutting it!!!!
Dak could have 6 rings and guys like you would still complain.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
That’s crap too. I don’t recall winning many games without scoring at least 20 points…so this the defense did it all is pure crap.
So leading the league in takeaways and turnover differential wasn't a significant factor?

You're not thinking this through.....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So leading the league in takeaways and turnover differential wasn't a significant factor?

You're not thinking this through.....
It was a factor yes. Nobody is denying that the defense wasn’t a factor. What was said was the defense did all the work and that’s what I disagree with. Defense sure as hell didn’t win ye the Patriots game..