Twitter: DC - Dak, Shottenheimer Off to Strong Offseason Start

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Let’s hope this translates to the regular season and beyond.

Every new season brings hope…….just want to see consistency on both sides of the ball
That's the thing about the NFL. Everyone at this time of the year think they are SB favorites. Everyone is 0-0. Then the regular season starts and slaps the hell out of you....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
exactly. Its Mickey Spagnola's busy season, and the Mike Fishers of the world. Its Fantasy FB for team media essentially. Every ilk of speculation is on the table. I call it Grifter season.
I kind of wonder what do people expect though? Articles disrespecting them lol?

conner01

Reaction score
LOL...same as every player every year. Cracks me up when people think these comments are meaningful...
What are they gonna say? News out of every teams camp is positive.
I’m ready to see what they look like in a pre season game. Then I can get excited or scared lol

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Why are you surprised?

Dak Haters are allergic to Football Related Issues.:lmao:
Nah, we simply have an issue with QB's who suck, or QB's who demand top dollar then fail to earn it.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
IM sure not the last but the last time you will see al 3 wrs run the same route or be in the same area or misread what they are supposed to so ie this is new digi based pass language, so no reads from wrs or qbs having to be on the same page they line up they all know what's called and their job....

all 3 runnig hooks and curls onthe same play is HS-esque..ughh

Exactly, I'm expecting to see us covering the whole field with our WRs and more route combinations designed (imagine this) to get our WRs open.

shabazz

Reaction score
That's the thing about the NFL. Everyone at this time of the year think they are SB favorites. Everyone is 0-0. Then the regular season starts and slaps the hell out of you....
Let’s be real. last season we could almost predict the outcome of every game past the halfway point.

They destroyed Minnesota and looked like the best team in the NFL and than they almost lose to the Texans

we both know that every team can win on a given Sunday but if we see the Cowboys get that killer instinct and be consistent toward the end of the season, we know they can get more than one win in the playoffs

Just got to wait and see……but it’s always good to see positivity between the OC and the Qb.

shabazz

Reaction score
Ah, Football season is near. Where every thread will become a negative one if some have anything to say about it.
People may be negative toward this kind of thing because they’ve fallen for it literally 30 times in a row before this……they are still here so they want good things to happen but naturally they are skeptical

they just keeping it 100

Qcard

Reaction score
Nah, we simply have an issue with QB's who suck, or QB's who demand top dollar then fail to earn it.
Yet, Y'all hardly ever have an issue Shifting any Goalpost! or flaunting your unearned QB Eye Test. Miss me with your whack paradigms. :laugh: :facepalm:

817Gill

Reaction score
it amazes me that every thread has to be spun negative

its a camp report..its starting off good thats what we should all like to hear
It’s nuts lol. We have fewer and fewer upbeat posters as the days go on. Everyone is snark, sarcasm, and negativity.

Sometimes there’s some funny stuff but on threads with standard info it’s so strange to see people want to just hate on it lol. Why come to a forum to be upset? Maybe there’s some venting going on idk

JayFord

Reaction score
It’s nuts lol. We have fewer and fewer upbeat posters as the days go on. Everyone is snark, sarcasm, and negativity.

Sometimes there’s some funny stuff but on threads with standard info it’s so strange to see people want to just hate on it lol. Why come to a forum to be upset? Maybe there’s some venting going on idk
I get venting and its ok to also be objective about ones performance but jeesh

if i never watched football i would assume by reading this forum he plays football like Fred Sanford and Mike McCarthy is Lamont

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Why do you Hate Reporters?? Coaches and Players shouldn't answer questions

Just shut up and Play??!! :lmao:

Dak Haters are miserable
Fans would really hate it if the NFL didn't allow the players to talk to the media or the public in the offseason. Would make the periods without any football even longer.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.......I will do better......BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH......We need to be better........BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH......My fault that we lost again.......BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.......Got any good deeds I can (to save my job) do cause as a QB I suck.........BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Extend Dak. Extend Dak. I am hoping for a 3 year 165M extension. See Dak retire as a cowboy:)