Twitter: DC - Dak, Shottenheimer Off to Strong Offseason Start

Hadenough

Reaction score
it amazes me that every thread has to be spun negative

its a camp report..its starting off good thats what we should all like to hear
Because we hear the same crap every year and it doesn't end well. Just shut and show me!

GINeric

Reaction score
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.......I will do better......BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH......We need to be better........BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH......My fault that we lost again.......BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.......Got any good deeds I can (to save my job) do cause as a QB I suck.........BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

I would ask you what the players say after victories, but you wouldn't respond to that because your fraudulent *** always run an hide like a coward after we win and don't come around again until the next time we lose.

Go run and hide back up under your Washington Commanders blanky kid.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Let’s be real. last season we could almost predict the outcome of every game past the halfway point.

They destroyed Minnesota and looked like the best team in the NFL and than they almost lose to the Texans

we both know that every team can win on a given Sunday but if we see the Cowboys get that killer instinct and be consistent toward the end of the season, we know they can get more than one win in the playoffs

Just got to wait and see……but it’s always good to see positivity between the OC and the Qb.
Did you predict 12-5?

shabazz

Reaction score
Did you predict 12-5?
I never predict seasons. The trend we saw in the last part of the season was good game, followed by bad game, followed by good game, etc.

the bad games don’t always translate to losses when we play teams like the Texans, Commanders etc, hence the 12-5 record. We beat the 8-9 Bucs and than only scored TD against the Niners 7 days later

wins and losses don’t mean as much as how the team is actually performing. Strength of schedule is REALITY, nephew

i want to see consistency. Period

blueblood70

Reaction score
May talk? Means absolutely nothing.
Means less in SM and forums for sure , all this talk in here 24-7-365 and worse on leap years is for sure absolutely meaningless. :popcorn::rolleyes:

rather hear something from actual players, coaches, and reporters IN THE KNOW then the meaningless dribble mostly opinion, hyperbole, false narratives, fan hate, and now fantasy what if threads

so please refrain from posting meaningless replies about meaningless talk. Umm ok! :facepalm:

Techsass

Reaction score
May talk? Means absolutely nothing.
Well yeah, but we're all fans & want to talk Cowboys football. I've watched a few XFL & USFL games, but just can't seem to get on board enough to chat about it.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I never predict seasons. The trend we saw in the last part of the season was good game, followed by bad game, followed by good game, etc.

the bad games don’t always translate to losses when we play teams like the Texans, Commanders etc, hence the 12-5 record. We beat the 8-9 Bucs and than only scored TD against the Niners 7 days later

wins and losses don’t mean as much as how the team is actually performing. Strength of schedule is REALITY, nephew

i want to see consistency. Period
Tried to tell that to some people but they wouldn't listen.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL...same as every player every year. Cracks me up when people think these comments are meaningful...
Same comments every day…whine about something positive as to a team trying to improve.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
it amazes me that every thread has to be spun negative

its a camp report..its starting off good thats what we should all like to hear
A lot of miserable fans looking to turn a positive into a negative.

shabazz

Reaction score
Tried to tell that to some people but they wouldn't listen.
Halfway through the season it was very apparent to some of us that the deficiency in the WR corp was glaring. Some agreed here and some didn’t. Deficiency at DT as well.

The FO gave us off the couch WR TY Hilton and DT old man Hankins. Both too little too late

But this off-season is different. Gilmore, Cooks and Mazi is REAL improvement…..at least on paper