News: DC: Gut Feeling: Cowboys vs. NYG forecast for Week 1

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
There is no towel, but there is caution.

I have been warning about the oline the entire offseason.

Glad your confident even if both Tyron and Tyler are out.
Every team has issues, Dallas is no different.
Scheme and game plan will enlighten and alleviate a lot of doubt.

CCBoy

Reaction score
So if Tyler AND Tyron dont play your still wildly confident we are going to win?
Just staying in a make-believe world...this fan will stick to fighting real monsters. Dallas wins...no excuses!

I don't rush non-stop trying to doctor owies...they are grown men as well as deep roster good.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Every team has issues, Dallas is no different.
Scheme and game plan will enlighten and alleviate a lot of doubt.
Yep and every team doesnt win. Half of them lose.

Did scheme and game plan alleviate and enlighten Mahomes last night?

LysleE

Reaction score
A Division game against an opponent with a dual threat QB, a solid RB, one of the premiere defensive lines and good, aggressive coaches on both sides of the ball.
Dak did not play during the pre-season with a new offense, so how sharp he will be is anybody’s guess; and now Dallas is dealing with injuries already on the offensive line.
Dallas is notoriously inconsistent with their play and tend to play down to their competition…so this will be a close game and it would not be shocking if Dallas doesn’t win.

Dallas 24
Giants 21

Shane612

Reaction score
Has anybody noticed that the Sunday night game and the Monday night game are both being hosted by New York City teams?

Not only that, the Jets are hosting Buffalo. I guess they are really counting on the New York market to propel their ratings this weekend.

Anyway, back to our game.....

Nobody is talking about the Cowboys defense. We are all focused on a belief that the Cowboys offense just can't move without their entire starting O-line intact. although I don't believe it.

However, before that even becomes relevant, the Giants have to score. Does anyone think that is going to be easy? Heck, it wouldn't be out of the question if the Cowboys defense didn't lead both offenses in scoring.

I could easily imagine a score of 13-6 where the only TD is an INT by Diggs or Gilmore or any other Cowboys defender.

Honestly, the Cowboys offense doesn't have to be prolific this weekend. They just have to score one point more than the Giants and play next week with healthier Smith-linemen.
"Nobody is talking about the Cowboys defense."?
:laugh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Just staying in a make-believe world...this fan will stick to fighting real monsters. Dallas wins...no excuses!

I don't rush non-stop trying to doctor owies...they are grown men as well as deep roster good.
Yep and that's what homer Giant fans are saying. Thats what KC fans were saying.

So our Oline is deep now?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Yep and every team doesnt win. Half of them lose.

Did scheme and game plan alleviate and enlighten Mahomes last night?
Hey, that is the basis for the aggressive sport...GO Cowboys!

The relied upon 3rd down passes were being dropped for them...even with two new offensive tackles playing.

No, I don't really believe it is because Mahomes played at TCU or Reid was being fooled...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
A Division game against an opponent with a dual threat QB, a solid RB, one of the premiere defensive lines and good, aggressive coaches on both sides of the ball.
Dak did not play during the pre-season with a new offense, so how sharp he will be is anybody’s guess; and now Dallas is dealing with injuries already on the offensive line.
Dallas is notoriously inconsistent with their play and tend to play down to their competition…so this will be a close game and it would not be shocking if Dallas doesn’t win.

Dallas 24
Giants 21
I wouldnt touch this game with betting. I could see Dallas winning easy and I could see the Giants pulling it out with our 2 olineman out. It will come down to the run defense stopping Barkley and Jones from running.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I wouldnt touch this game with betting. I could see Dallas winning easy and I could see the Giants pulling it out with our 2 olineman out. It will come down to the run defense stopping Barkley and Jones from running.
Relax Roy and try and enjoy the game.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Hey, that is the basis for the aggressive sport...GO Cowboys!

The relied upon 3rd down passes were being dropped for them...even with two new offensive tackles playing.

No, I don't really believe it is because Mahomes played at TCU or Reid was being fooled...
Are you drunk? Your not even making sense.

CCBoy

Reaction score
That's alright, just wash one's hands following a physical exchange. No covind either...those reports come out by next weekend.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Relax Roy and try and enjoy the game.
Just telling the drunk homers to be cautious. They will be the ones jumping off a cliff if we lose. Happens every year. This is NOT a walk in the park if we have two Olineman out. One out, they should be able to handle.

I will only enjoy an easy win.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Just telling the drunk homers to be cautious. They will be the ones jumping off a cliff if we lose. Happens every year. This is NOT a walk in the park if we have two Olineman out. One out, they should be able to handle.

I will only enjoy an easy win.
Dak roll right, Lupeke has a role in this game.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Are you drunk? Your not even making sense.
:popcorn: :muttley::facepalm: You are the one who stays high on trying to not understand.

For the hearing impaired, that is called ironic humor in support of non-failure. No matter how one shapes his own doubts...