News: DC: Gut Feeling: Cowboys vs. NYG forecast for Week 1

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dak roll right, Lupeke has a role in this game.
For CowboyRoy...row row row your boat...gently up the stream.

Sorry, this fan doesn't require star alignments to talk football about the Cowboys. Enjoy any way...

Last edited:

McMicah

Reaction score
Didn’t read the OP, but I use Pepto Bismol for whatever issues you are having with your guts that you feel the need to post about on a Cowboys website….some people man

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Hilarious how you are the pessimist all season long until its put up or shut up time and then its homer logic all the way. LOL
It's a team game, right?

You obviously don't understand me still Roy, if you don't understand that I want the Dallas Cowboys to win Sunday night.

McMicah

Reaction score
I’ll say this: The Giants are gonna play this game like it’s the Super Bowl. They lost 10 straight and everyone has shoved it in their face all preseason. They are sick of it. This is also a game that will prove that they are a different team and they are desperate to prove it.

Basically they are gonna play the way the Lions played against the Chiefs. The Chiefs were the better team, but the Lions played aggressive and nabbed the win out of sheer will (and bc Toney was AWFUL).

As long as we don’t beat ourselves, we win this game.

plasticman

Reaction score
"Nobody is talking about the Cowboys defense."?
:laugh:
Yeah, it does sound funny. What I really meant was in context to the offense possibly faltering. We are here worried about the offensive line functioning and I'm asking, don't the Giants have to score first for this to be relevant?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yeah, it does sound funny. What I really meant was in context to the offense possibly faltering. We are here worried about the offensive line functioning and I'm asking, don't the Giants have to score first for this to be relevant?
Giants are more concerned about our D then they are about our O.
Say that three times real fast.

HungryLion

Reaction score
This is a trap game all the way. With Tyler out and possibly Tyron. Too many people are just assuming this is a done deal. WE lose this game and everyone will be jumping off a cliff.
I wouldn’t say it’s a “trap game”

It’s a divisional game, on the road against a good divisional opponent. It’s also week 1.

Anything could happen.

CWR

Reaction score
This is a trap game all the way. With Tyler out and possibly Tyron. Too many people are just assuming this is a done deal. WE lose this game and everyone will be jumping off a cliff.

Not assuming it's a done deal. I expect a slug out with or without those guys. I do expect to pull away and win by 2 scores. That said I can see it being a struggle with multiple Oline missing and change in scheme/rust.

Nonetheless we are the more talented team and we don't need the offense to win this one. We just need the offense not to lose it.

CCBoy

Reaction score
For Chuma Edoga, it would be a massive challenge but an opportunity to show that his wide frame would fit well at left guard moving forward. Even if Edoga allows a pressure or two, if he can at least let the offense operate at the pace it's shooting for, then it would be mission accomplished.
Although, that is much easier said than done against one of the most dominant interior defensive line duos from a year ago.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/key-matchups-micah-parsons-gets-a-familiar-battle

Praxit

Reaction score
My gut feeling. Dallas and NYG get into dog fight 1st half.

Dallas pulls away 2nd half. 28-17

ESisback

Reaction score
Just like Mahomes pulled out the win last night? NO excuses right?
Losing by one point to a good team, WITHOUT Kelce on offense and their best pass rusher is no shame. KC will still make the playoffs.

plasticman

Reaction score
So if Tyler AND Tyron dont play your still wildly confident we are going to win?
Me, personally, I'm not "wildly" confident. However, I think the Cowboys defense can hold them to fewer point than the Giants defense can hold the Cowboys offense even with the Smith-liners out.

I look at it this way; You win by scoring more points but another way of putting is that you win by holding the opponents to fewer points.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's a team game, right?

You obviously don't understand me still Roy, if you don't understand that I want the Dallas Cowboys to win Sunday night.
What you want has nothing to do with player and commons sense analysis.

If we have both Tyler and Tyron out Sunday night that is going to heavily affect the offenses ability to function.

Admitting that is simple logic.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I wouldn’t say it’s a “trap game”

It’s a divisional game, on the road against a good divisional opponent. It’s also week 1.

Anything could happen.
We have won 10 straight so its easy to overlook this game. However Giants have improved and they are now well coached. And we could have some big injury issues on the Oline. Jerry is dancing around telling his team how great they are and I dont hear anyone on the boys talking about the Giants.

They do in overconfident and it could be a problem.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Losing by one point to a good team, WITHOUT Kelce on offense and their best pass rusher is no shame. KC will still make the playoffs.
They may win the SB. Without Kelce? No excuses right?