News: DC: Lawrence was asked: Do you believe in the coaching staff?

Zman5

Reaction score
You're the dumbest poster on the board . You're dummy here trying to tell us what another man is thinking. Who's the freaking dummy. The man said what he said, yet your dumb a** is trying to discount . Talk about fartin...lol

Dumb Dre spewing garbage again. You probably blame Enron employees for Enron management's failures.

ESisback

Reaction score
Its very well known that a lot of players didn't like playing for Parcells - you think there were any that would admit that while they were playing for him - to a reporter?

True, although people were naturally intimidated by Tuna. Garrett? Not so much. Either way, people never used that as validation for wanting to oust Parcells.

Dre11

Reaction score
Dumb Dre spewing garbage again. You probably blame Enron employees for Enron management's failures.

Dumba** Zman with some off the wall bs.. Lol
Go sit your dumbA$$ down...lol

Zman5

Reaction score
Dumba** Zman with some off the wall bs.. Lol
Go sit your dumbA$$ down...lol

Dre the Clown is back. Dumb Dre probably only blamed the players during Campo years. Funny how Parcells took those same players and took them to the playoffs in his first year.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Dumba** , you don't need a damn coach to motivate you to play a damn game when you're a professional make millions, this ain't peewee.

If that were the case, the team that spends the most money on the players would win it all.

But whoa, look here, that is not reality.

You seem to think a lot of these clowns are professionals and they are not.

Dre11

Reaction score
Dre the Clown is back. Dumb Dre probably only blamed the players during Campo years. Funny how Parcells took those same players and took them to the playoffs in his first year.

Your Dumb a ** still talking dumbshi** and Parcells didn't win a playoff game here either. And the kicker is he quit because of them. You're dumb as pudding...lol

Now in a recent comment Parcells made to the Sun Sentinel, he blames Cowboys QB Tony Romo for his leaving Dallas.

“All you got to do is kick a field goal, the most elementary of plays, and then you just don’t do it. And so I don’t want to go through that process again. Too much blood,” Parcells said.

Dre11

Reaction score
If that were the case, the team that spends the most money on the players would win it all.

But whoa, look here, that is not reality.

You seem to think a lot of these clowns are professionals and they are not.

Most of these players have been playing football all their life, they know what motivate them and if they need it ,they shouldn't be in the league

Zman5

Reaction score
Your Dumb a ** still talking dumbshi** and Parcells didn't win a playoff game here either. And the kicker is he quit because of them. You're dumb as pudding...lol

Now in a recent comment Parcells made to the Sun Sentinel, he blames Cowboys QB Tony Romo for his leaving Dallas.

“All you got to do is kick a field goal, the most elementary of plays, and then you just don’t do it. And so I don’t want to go through that process again. Too much blood,” Parcells said.

Something smells funny here. Dumb Dre must be spewing her garbage again.

Alexander

Reaction score
Most of these players have been playing football all their life, they know what motivate them and if they need it ,they shouldn't be in the league
You really honestly overestimate the potential of a lot of these kids playing this game.

The fact they have played organized football since their baby teeth fell out is irrelevant.

A lot of them lack life skills because nobody has taught them. Yet they find themselves having success and boom, they are making more money than they or anyone else around them has ever seen.

Some of these dummies spend millions on idiotic possessions.

But hey. Let's start applying "professional" standards to them. Especially when it makes your irrelevant debate on a message board seem important.

Tommy

Reaction score
Plus you don’t really know if coaching is holding you back when you’ve only played for one head coach your entire nfl career.
But yet somehow fans who have never played a down of football in their life know.

How does that work?

Dre11

Reaction score
You really honestly overestimate the potential of a lot of these kids playing this game.

A lot of them lack life skills because nobody has taught them. Yet they find themselves having success and boom, they are making more money than they or anyone else around them has ever seen.

But hey. Let's start applying "professional" standards to them. Especially when it makes your irrelevant debate on a message board seem important.

I don't overestimate anything, I known about a dozen players who are in the league, have been in league, I know coaches , have coaches kids play on my team. You see a few players who don't manage their wealth hands think it's the norm , it isn't. Stop stereotyping athletes

Alexander

Reaction score
I don't overestimate anything, I known about a dozen players who are in the league, have been in league, I know coaches , have coaches kids play on my team. You see a few players who don't manage their wealth hands think it's the norm , it isn't. Stop stereotyping athletes
Actually, you are kind of the one stereotyping things.

Get over yourself and your principles that you think should apply to everybody.

This just in, they don't.

Dre11

Reaction score

The fact they have played organized football since their baby teeth fell out is irrelevant.

You're the classic example of a sheep

Dre11

Reaction score
Actually, you are kind of the one stereotyping things.

Get over yourself and your principles that you think should apply to everybody.

This just in, they don't.

No you are, you're clueless about the majority of athletes.