News: DC: Lawrence was asked: Do you believe in the coaching staff?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
No you are, you're clueless about the majority of athletes.
Yeah. I am.

I have actually employed more than a few in my industry when their professional dreams fizzled.

So please, tell me more how I have no clue about them.

I am very intrigued to hear about your unique view into the minds of athletes, especially when you have a broad brush that you paint with.

Dre11

Reaction score
LOL

This was not him blaming Tony Romo for him leaving.

It was blaming Romo's lack of execution of that particular play.

We all knew that he was not happy. He just couldn't deal with the mistakes anymore.

Lol.how dumb can you be, he clearly said he could take it, while explaining exactly what Romo did.. lol

Alexander

Reaction score
Lol.how dumb can you be, he clearly said he could take it, while explaining exactly what Romo did.. lol
So with your limited intellect, you truly took those quotes to say, yes, I quit because of Tony Romo.

My God.

Dre11

Reaction score
Yeah. I am.

I have actually employed more than a few in my industry when their professional dreams fizzled.

So please, tell me more how I have no clue about them.

I am very intrigued to hear about your unique view into the minds of athletes, especially when you have a broad brush that you paint with.

My brush is very broad.

Zman5

Reaction score
I think I might just need to reply this exact same way.

I was trying to engage intellectual debate but perhaps that might have been in vain.

I tried that before. Don't waste your time.

Dre11

Reaction score
So with your limited intellect, you truly took those quotes to say, yes, I quit because of Tony Romo.

My God.

What the hell do you take I don't want to go through that again to mean..lol and indidnt write the article.

Alexander

Reaction score
What the hell do you take I don't want to go through that again to mean..lol and indidnt write the article.
I have no idea what this reply means.

Can someone else decode this for me?

Dre11

Reaction score
I have no idea what this reply means.

Can someone else decode this for me?

Bill said I don't want to go through that again. What the hell do you think he meant. I didn't write the article

Alexander

Reaction score
Bill said I don't want to go through that again. What the hell do you think he meant. I didn't write the article
Just a few seconds ago, you said kind of the same thing about the same topic but less articulate.

It might be night night time for you.