News: DC: Stephen Jones: Tolbert has 'locked down' WR4 spot

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Blimey!
Dunno about you ruffians, but it seems odd for the owner's son to be announcing the roster. While it is still preseason.
Stephen, just shuddup and focus on parking lot revenue!

And, yes, Tolbert, huzzah!
Reminds me of the buzz the memorable T.Y. Hilton created last year.
:)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Well I'm glad that happened. Did JJ sign off on this? Like father like son...egotistical fools.

Anyone have any M&M's?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Stephen also said that TE John Stephens pretty much had a spot on the team locked up before the injury but I can't link the tweet.
Interesting. I wonder if that meant Henderson was the odd man out.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Only thing is for real games against starters for him to prove he is not another camp hero to zero.

817Gill

Reaction score
It’s not like he’s saying anything everyone hasn’t seen already. It’s pretty obvious he’s the 4 lol.

Don’t get why we think he’s stepping on toes saying something this obvious. GM’s talk about rosters all the time when asked. Does Mike seem like the type of guy to get mad because he’s not the one who got to say it?

Lol y’all think some team out there is now going to gameplan us different cause he said this?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Of course MM wasn't even told this prior....he's on a need to know basis. And what he needs to know is only what's on the menu at TC. Doesn't matter if the info is relevant or irrelevant. The two headed snake of Jerry/Stephen are the ego driven mouthpieces for the team.