News: DC: Stephen Jones: Tolbert has 'locked down' WR4 spot

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Part is not my business...lol.

I just try to be truthful about all affecting the Cowboys...honesty still does a ton of work. :starspin:
Honesty still needs a ton of work when we get a penalty called against us, lol.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Everyone, but you ... seemed to know, ACE!

How quaint with a below junior high 'put down.' Real class also...go back to playing in the street, or talk some real football. Give it a try instead of degeracy.
Oh, degeneracy...behavior that shows very low moral standard

stiletto

Reaction score
Everyone, but you ... seemed to know, ACE!

How quaint with a below junior high 'put down.' Real class also...go back to playing in the street, or talk some real football. Give it a try instead of degeracy.
You do realize that this is a 30 year old ++ internet technology forum right? Do you REALLY think you are THAT superior in intelligence or have unbelievable football knowledge that the rest of us don't? Get over yourself pal. It was a joke. Advice -- don't take this so serious. It's all good bro.

Rayman70

Reaction score
MM should have a say. Why is Stevie making this statement?

CCBoy

Reaction score
You do realize that this is a 30 year old ++ internet technology forum right? Do you REALLY think you are THAT superior in intelligence or have unbelievable football knowledge that the rest of us don't? Get over yourself pal. It was a joke. Advice -- don't take this so serious. It's all good bro.
I state my own points that I believe in....oh, my blood pressure remains controlled but I have been on the internet boards for that entire 30+ years and was fully aware of the real

Get over one's own flagrant and insultive self...you start, I'll end.

817Gill

Reaction score
Because acting GM’s have the right to say plainly obvious things. You don’t think this is common knowledge in the building? You honestly think Stephen is breaking this news without Mike deciding?

Furthermore, do you think Mike genuinely cares if he’s the one to say the words? He’s a self admitted media recluse. This is just one less obvious question he has to answer. I really think we sincerely blow these types of things out of proportion.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Thank goodness. Had Tolbert not worked out, and I was thinking he may not, that'd be a point against my initial assessment ability. I actually do pretty well, for a part-timer with limited tools.

:grin:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
No, he was told this is what JJ wants...shut up and sit down.

He's just an employee...putting up with Coach JJ.
Take it easy. Jerry is elderly, and still doing a job.. rather well for an 80-year-old in spite of his many flaws.

To me, Jerry looks healthier lately. I wonder if he cut back on his alcohol intake.

Why are you saying he didn't have a say? What different choice would MM have made?

Are you saying it's not possible that both could have made a mutual, joint decision?

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Information he does not need to reveal
One talks about his franchise positively...do you instead have an agenda you use for convenience of attitude?

Honesty one never has to apologize for keeping...even if some's agendas conflict.

stiletto

Reaction score
Get over one's own flagrant and insultive self...you start, I'll end.
I posted a joke meme not directed at anyone and you acted like a scorned KAREN over it for no reason whatsoever.... maybe that is an insult but the truth hurts buddy.

Majic

Reaction score
One talks about his franchise positively...do you instead have an agenda you use for convenience of attitude?

Honesty one never has to apologize for keeping...even if some's agendas conflict.
No other team reveals the information they do. Absolutely no need