News: DC: Stephen Jones: Tolbert has 'locked down' WR4 spot

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
This is why you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. You never know what improvements a player can make. This is a pretty significant jump for a guy that spent most of the season inactive.

Excited to see what he can do against better competition.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
This is why you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. You never know what improvements a player can make. This is a pretty significant jump for a guy that spent most of the season inactive.

Excited to see what he can do against better competition.
It was also said that he put in alot of work to get better. That is what I like to hear.

CCBoy

Reaction score
A player works, learns, and presents a professional level to the team...and everyone sees the uniform light turns red and rushes to piss on Jerry or Prescott. Christ, get a real life.

This will push it's way on up upon Michael Gallup, and open things more for Cooks and Lamb. Important for Prescott to utiliize in a fluid and game stretching offense. Now this has become both important and relevant...but nothing to further do with Jerry!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
A player works, learns, and presents a professional level to the team...and everyone sees the uniform light turns red and rushes to piss on Jerry or Prescott. Christ, get a real life.

This will push it's way on up upon Michael Gallup, and open things more for Cooks and Lamb. Important for Prescott to utiliize in a fluid and game stretching offense. Now this has become both important and relevant...but nothing to further do with Jerry!
You tell them CC...they will kind of understand?

I'll smoke a bowl and BrB.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's not like he's having to beat out a good player. He's the best of a group of terrible receivers. He is at least improving from useless to maybe now he can be a little productive as the #4.

CCBoy

Reaction score
It's not like he's having to beat out a good player. He's the best of a group of terrible receivers. He is at least improving from useless to maybe now he can be a little productive as the #4.
How would you know?

stiletto

Reaction score
captain-obvious-obvious.gif

The GREAT Stephen Jones....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
All the meltdown posts from Stephen saying this.
He did not make this decision, he got it from the coaches....HATE AWAY.........:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

stiletto

Reaction score
He has installed cap responsibility and function to the Jerry run franchise...that was a tough journey. Don't sell Stephen short snipping the truth, maybe.
Very brown nose-ish towards the Jones family quite frankly... LOL

I just stated that Stephen stated something that EVERYONE could already see. Not really any other target.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Thanks for the update coach Stevie...lol
I'd say it's pretty damned important for the person tasked with signing appropriate value and maintaining the Cowboy's cap. I don't receive the dress code light that some of you seem to still respond to...I miss the take a piss, or moan and grown, and insult lights some seem to respond towards.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Very brown nose-ish towards the Jones family quite frankly... LOL

I just stated that Stephen stated something that EVERYONE could already see. Not really any other target.
Everyone, but you ... seemed to know, ACE!

How quaint with a below junior high 'put down.' Real class also...go back to playing in the street, or talk some real football. Give it a try instead of degeracy.