DC talking heads on Cowboy's website seemed to be calling out Dak

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dak was clutch his rookie year, and in 2018. He was clutch in 2019 but WRs drop passes in the Eagles game and was taken out from making a play by coaches.

So, Dak not clutch is like saying Romo was not clutch....Oops!
Romo had his moments. I will never forget the game against the Broncos. Who can forget the games against the Packers or that unforgettable come back by the Lions........ Romo threw that perfect pass to Bobby Carpenter.......

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice try buddy. Video blows your still photo out of the water. Just cut to the chase and call me "not a real fan" because I don't blindly co-sign a victim whine to be part of the club. You're not interested in debating particulars. We know why.

See here's the thing...I never actually SAID you were not a fan. You just made that up in your head. Credibility...near zero.

Video can be every bit as deceptive as still. I'm using it just as an example, not evidence in a court of law. I showed DB backs hands on the receiver as a FIRST action.

"nice try yourself"...Mr. "I am so much more objective fan than anyone" candidate. Keep going you are doing great!

(you see where I called you a FAN....right? So cut the ********* that I said you weren't).

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok and Philip Rivers does too how many rings or hell playoff wins he got?

I never claimed it lead to wins. Why would you argue something I never said?

I think Phillip Rivers might be a crybaby. There's a difference between whiney poop-face....and honing right in on what needs done commanding your team.

I can;t claim I know what Rivers said or when or how. But he does pout. Big difference.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I never claimed it lead to wins. Why would you argue something I never said?

I think Phillip Rivers might be a crybaby. There's a difference between whiney poop-face....and honing right in on what needs done commanding your team.

I can;t claim I know what Rivers said or when or how. But he does pout. Big difference.
Ok so who does what you are referencing? That is actually in the league now?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
See here's the thing...I never actually SAID you were not a fan. You just made that up in your head. Credibility...near zero.

Video can be every bit as deceptive as still. I'm using it just as an example, not evidence in a court of law. I showed DB backs hands on the receiver as a FIRST action.

"nice try yourself"...Mr. "I am so much more objective fan than anyone" candidate. Keep going you are doing great!

(you see where I called you a FAN....right? So cut the ********* that I said you weren't).

Who cares if Ramsey touched him first? Everyone agrees that hand-fighting is allowed. You just can't push off like Gallup did. Full arm extension too. No one wants to touch that piece though. Debatable if it was worthy of a flag but you can't give occasion to the officials if you didn't need to. If everyone is saying Ramsey got beat then a push-off wasn't necessary. Then whiners go running to conspiracy while avoiding what the video shows after being told how to feel by the broadcasters.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who cares if Ramsey touched him first? Everyone agrees that hand-fighting is allowed. You just can't push off like Gallup did. Full arm extension too. No one wants to touch that piece though. Debatable if it was worthy of a flag but you can't give occasion to the officials if you didn't need to. If everyone is saying Ramsey got beat then a push-off wasn't necessary. Then whiners go running to conspiracy while avoiding what the video shows after being told how to feel by the broadcasters.

Only one I see "whining" is you about how Gallup running full speed downfield was able to push off..on JALEN RAMSEY? The super star STUD?

I kid....but come on..that was a huge flop....Gallup wasn't even on him when Ramsey flopped backward. he just flopped his head back. A simple review of the play shows it.

I think we agree they were both fighting for position...together. But..since you are fighting for "I'm WAY more objective than any other fan" award....we've disagreed about a truly earned penalty versus non call.

khiladi

Reaction score
Remember when Dak had the “it” factor. In reality it was Zeke and the front-line wearing down defenses, while Check-down Charlie was managing the game, not throwing any INTs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Remember when Dak had the “it” factor. In reality it was Zeke and the front-line wearing down defenses, while Check-down Charlie was managing the game, not throwing any INTs.
You wish he was check down Charlie. What a outdated opinion to have in 2020 lol. Did you just get out of jail?

khiladi

Reaction score
You wish he was check down Charlie. What a outdated opinion to have in 2020 lol. Did you just get out of jail?

Wow, he throws against single man coverage, one safety... He’s now on Blake Bortles level, with his close up 5000 yard season, while half his TDs game against the Giants and Commanders and all that yardage was in blow-outs in garbage time, like his Senior Year in college..

Vanilla2

Reaction score
We got podcasts! I completely forgot about them. Did they rearrange the casts again or is still the terrible groups they were end of last season

irishline

Reaction score
The defensive excuses will end when the defense actually contributes to winning.

When is this team going to have a legitimate defense? That is the real question you should be asking.

When you spend $100,000,000 on your offense and only $36,000,000 on defense your offense should be expected to win games. That is what we are spending on both sides of the ball this year. You can't have the same expectations for the defense as you do for the offense when you are spending slightly more than 1/3 the money on it.

The real question you should be asking is why are we spending 3 times as much money on the offense for them to only score 17 points?

The chiefs, since you brought them up, are spending $52M on defense this year or almost 50% more than we are.

https://overthecap.com/positional-spending/

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wow, he throws against single man coverage, one safety... He’s now on Blake Bortles level, with his close up 5000 yard season, while half his TDs game against the Giants and Commanders and all that yardage was in blow-outs in garbage time, like his Senior Year in college..
So is he check down Charlie or Blake Bottles?I don't even know why I'm wasting my time here we already know your stance and we already know what levels you will stoop to in order to "win" a debate. At this point it is what it is.

khiladi

Reaction score
So is he check down Charlie or Blake Bottles?I don't even know why I'm wasting my time here we already know your stance and we already know what levels you will stoop to in order to "win" a debate. At this point it is what it is.

Why are you wasting your time here then...

He can be both.. You know, a guy who gets passing yardage in garbage situations and against woefully bad teams and Checkdown Charlie against zone defenses and tight windows, play it safe... Of course your whole argument is he showed something by his passing yardage, but we all know it was basically meaningless garbage time stats, like his Senior Year in college..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
When you spend $100,000,000 on your offense and only $36,000,000 on defense your offense should be expected to win games. That is what we are spending on both sides of the ball this year. You can't have the same expectations for the defense as you do for the offense when you are spending slightly more than 1/3 the money on it.

The real question you should be asking is why are we spending 3 times as much money on the offense for them to only score 17 points?

The chiefs, since you brought them up, are spending $52M on offense this year or almost 50% more than we are.

https://overthecap.com/positional-spending/

Are those numbers adding up? They have more than 136 million on the salary cap.........

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why are you wasting your time here then...

He can be both.. You know, a guy who gets passing yardage in garbage situations and against woefully bad teams and Checkdown Charlie against zone defenses and tight windows, play it safe... Of course your whole argument is he showed something by his passing yardage, but we all know it was basically meaningless garbage time stats, like his Senior Year in college..
I have no idea why I'm wasting my time with you. I guess I was just going to see if you lie yourself out of this and make up some stats like you usually do.

khiladi

Reaction score
I have no idea why I'm wasting my time with you. I guess I was just going to see if you lie yourself out of this and make up some stats like you usually do.

Sure buddy, keep lying that I make up stats, without providing a single shred of evidence where I made up stats. I guess Jimmy Johnson comparing him to Vinny Testaverde and he needs to be told where to throw never happened either...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sure buddy, keep lying that I make up stats. I guess Jimmy Johnson was lying to when he compared him to Vinny Testaverde and he needs to be told where to throw.
Which Jimmy Johnson said that the one who coached the Cowboys or the one who coached Miami?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I disagree. You want that "I'm a WAY more objective fan than any yall" award so bad you can taste it.

So much that you totally waste time defending OTHER teams and refs bad calls. I mean you are in the running but it's a competitive market here. Might have to step up your game.

khiladi

Reaction score
Which Jimmy Johnson said that the one who coached the Cowboys or the one who coached Miami?

Keep going with your nonsense, while you cry about how I supposedly lie and make up stats. I’m not entertaining your garbage anymore. I know why you defend Dak so vigorously after you claimed what you did regarding the motivations of why I supposedly didn’t like him, all the while I was praising Mahomes. I know what your schtick is.. Like I said, Dak isn’t going to invite you to party with him and Zeke..