Video: DC: Tarell Basham: I've Done Enough Losing In My Past

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The Cowboys won the division in 2018, 2016, and 2014 and this years team has a chance to be good.

Just curious if you would agree that the GM and front office put together a good team with a chance to compete for a super bowl this season?
I do.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
It's the Dak effect. Players that want to win, see a young-ish Dak and come to Dallas. The Mike Vick effect didn't work in Philly, but lets hope the Dak effect works in Dallas.

The Dak effect is greed, not winning. Everyone knows you go to Dallas if you want to get paid. You don't go there to win championships.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Good news is that he'll do just as much winning as he'll do losing here, we are the kings of 8-8 (or 9).
I’m just curious. Why do you follow this team? I mean I’m all for objective criticism and negativity. But I’ve never seen one positive post out of you. Not one.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Fine for depth, no complaints there....but I also expect to notice when Gregory isn't in the game.

I would ask why the Jets, who had all the cap room imaginable, and have no pass rush to speak of....didn't bring him back.

They must have been offering much less.

Basham is the one FA that wasnt paid peanuts.....he got peanuts and a soda.

Carson

Reaction score
Fine for depth, no complaints there....but I also expect to notice when Gregory isn't in the game.

I would ask why the Jets, who had all the cap room imaginable, and have no pass rush to speak of....didn't bring him back.

They must have been offering much less.

Basham is the one FA that wasnt paid peanuts.....he got peanuts and a soda.
Likely new coaches and new scheme. They want to bring in new guys and possibly didn’t see him as a good fit with Saleh.

The old adage, out with the old and in with the new