Signed by Cowboys DE Chris McCain signed to practice squad

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Ok. Let's see if he can help. 2 NFL sacks puts him right above Gregory in the Cowboys D line top producers list.

I actually hope they find a " gem" this time. We could use some help.

John813

Reaction score
Interesting. Miami had him as a Linebacker, in the 4-3 to start the year in 2015. Moved him to DE, but I'm sure that switch wasn't an easy one to make just like that.

This year, the numbers game did him in Miami. Got traded then cut, I think for Kruger

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Through camp, he was someone I thought we might have interest in when cuts were made. The Dolphins have some pretty good depth on DL and it was him, Fede and Warmsley that were fighting for last spots. He got traded to New Orleans for a comp pick and then released in final cuts. He is better than Ryan Russell so at least with him and the guy from Minnesota we are at least seeing them try to improve. Still wonder what the deal is with Ryan Davis from Jax.

_sturt_

Reaction score
I can only figure they don't see Ryan Davis as a scheme fit.

Mind you, too, they perhaps have some behind-the-scenes sense that they're getting back Gregory sooner than expected, hence the lesser priority on acquiring a legit 53-man roster guy. At least, we'd like to think that, right?

vaturkey

Reaction score
Size wise almost a Randy Gregory clone. Appears as he also had off the field issues (NFI)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The way we approach getting DEs reminds me of little kids digging in the couch and in between cushions looking for quarters and dimes for some 7-11 candy

When Jerry reads this, he will tell the story when his credit card got cut up in front of him....look where he is now....that money can eventually add up.....
I found a 1945 quarter once in the cushions, back around 1970, held onto it for a very long time, bought 5 packs of ball cards, when they were 5 cents pack...lol..and got the 3 cards that I needed to complete my set for that year, one being a Pete Rose card. When all other quarters failed me, that one didn't.

Yes there is a good analogy in there somewhere.....:D.....