News: DE Sam Williams arrested Sunday on controlled substance, weapons charges

bewp7

Reaction score
stop drafting clowns

who care about their sparq or ras if they get in trouble and get suspended all the time

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Jerry: " Well, ummm, it.... uhhhh, could have been worse. Yeah, ummm, at least it wasn't an AK-47, right? and, weed, schmeed....i puff on those babies on my yacht and wash it down with my JWB.."

So we all good.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I suspect that the Cop that arrested Williams is having 2nd thoughts by now.
Don't understand that comment. If the gun is illegal and unlicensed even with Texas standards, a suspension is coming

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Going to jail for a tiny bit of weed extract lmao, some of you guys are too much. No, his career is not over because of something that insignificant and he’ll play this year — take a chill pill or even better, smoke a bowl. It’s good for the nerves!
We need Trickblue to make us a bowl emoji.

Lights one up for Trick.

vlad

Reaction score
Used to go to Fisherman’s Wharf every couple years……they won’t see my money ever again. Sad really.
I love it out here still…many options of things to do, just you know carry a bat lol

rambo2

Reaction score
Don't understand that comment. If the gun is illegal and unlicensed even with Texas standards, a suspension is coming
You work in Frisco and you bust a Cowboy. Think about it. You don't think that his coworkers are Cowboys fans?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
THC is not marijuana. It is the active ingredient chemical derived from the plant. Under Texas law THC is a controlled substance, Marijuana. Has a separate section of the law. You may say they are the same, but Texas law does not agree with you.
In the courts, it's discretionary though. I'm not worried about the weed. I'm worried he put himself in the situation..You know, given his situation: that he's an NFL football player.

IceBowler

Reaction score
We don't know the details. Was he illegally searched? What probable cause did they have to search? Never give consent to search!! Never answer questions!! He needs to get a lawyer and fight this tooth and nail.
Whether you give consent or not is meaningless. Cops will simply come up with some probable cause then search your car or person doing an "inventory." Had a stop once where consent was not only NOT given - but the refusal was recorded on the dash camera. Guess what - the video file was "lost" by the time the trial came up. Cops do what they want - including chastising you for "resisting" arrest.

IceBowler

Reaction score
Sam had some issues at Ole Miss involving some sexual allegations which were swept away. They do that A LOT down in Oxfart. ;)