BREAKING NEWS Deadline passes, Dak playing under Tag

Reaction score
I doubt there will be a season this year anyway

Cowboys should plan to draft a QB next year and say bye bye to Dak
And what evidence do we have that Jerry and Stephen have the slightest idea how to draft a QB? Aikman was a no-brainer. Romo was undrafted. Dak was a 4th round compensatory pick. They have no clue how to draft a QB unless they have a top 3 pick.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I don't believe that is necessarily the case. Primarily because i think people inside the league have been skeptical the season would occur or at least in a normal fashion and thus it makes it hard to conduct business "as normal". Its very possible that both sides realized this & used the tag as a temporary solution. At some point in the future we will know how it played out.
I think that is true especially for the Jones. They just had no incentive to pony up right now. Mahommes contract did not blow up the market and any other deals will be based somewhat by that deal. Season in doubt, revenue in doubt, why make a long term committment?

eastsideboy

Reaction score
Its stupid to have a 4 year vs a 5 year deal as a sticking point. Idiotic.

But it is what it is.

Next year it's going to be a 3 year vs. a 4 year deal. And the merry go round keeps turning.

But I just laugh at the anti-Dakkers. They think they can phone 1-800 QB and have Patrick Mahomes drop in their laps. lol
I don't mind paying pat mahomes kind of money.........if im getting pat mahomes.

visionary

Reaction score
And what evidence do we have that Jerry and Stephen have the slightest idea how to draft a QB? Aikman was a no-brainer. Romo was undrafted. Dak was a 4th round compensatory pick. They have no clue how to draft a QB unless they have a top 3 pick.

that's better than giving Dak 40 million/year

In a salary cap sport the only thing worse than overpaying a player is paying elite money to an average player

Now, if Dak looks great this year with MM and takes us to the NFCCG, then all bets are off and you baCKW up the brinks truck

Brax

Reaction score
Where is @Nav22 :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Are your lips quivering with anger in your parents basement?
Maybe he and America's cowboy, rockhead, dak-attackless and other Dak fantasy stat guys are going to fulfill their promises not to post any more for a year that they made to Pappy, I am sure the but but but and excuses will be flowing. Got to give credit were credit is due Pappy called it, I thought Jerry would cave. stay safe.