Deal or No Deal: Determining which of their own 7 defensive free agents the Cowboys should re-sign

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
this team is headed for a ice berg just like the titanic because they draft and no free agency worth a plug nickel. and this year they have a first place schedule, maybe that's there thinking get rid of dak and finish about 7 wins and get in top ten to get a qb just saying or maybe lose more then that who knows what goes on in dumb and dumber's mind along with worrying about jerry's other daughtert

They're lining up a rebuild.

I had forgotten about the 1st place schedule. Already a down year based on that, and a further drop as we eat Dak's cap. No Tyron or Biadasz. No upgrades elsewhere. Collapse coming.

Dak should seriously talk to Jerry about arranging a trade. He shouldn't want to put the year Jerry has scheduled for him on tape before looking for his last big contract.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Armstrong gets a good raise somewhere. Legitimate starting quality in his prime years. Probably double digit sacks with a starter snap count.
I think with Micah playing next to them all of their performances are inflated. If we added a free agent player with similar results, I would bet their performance would go up with Micah and Armstrong goes down anywhere he goes.

Call it the Micah effect.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I think with Micah playing next to them all of their performances are inflated. If we added a free agent player with similar results, I would bet their performance would go up with Micah and Armstrong goes down anywhere he goes.

Call it the Micah effect.
There's some of that. Though the other side of that pancake is playing with little support at DT.

And Armstrong was probably not getting paired with Micah as much. I bet they were giving that to DLaw.

Armstrong probably getting most of his snaps on run downs. Surely that's when Micah was coming off the field.

And I bet they still were pairing DLaw with Micah more often on pass downs, because money talks around here. Though those would be interesting numbers to see.

Chasing6

Reaction score
There's some of that. Though the other side of that pancake is playing with little support at DT.

And Armstrong was probably not getting paired with Micah as much. I bet they were giving that to DLaw.

Armstrong probably getting most of his snaps on run downs. Surely that's when Micah was coming off the field.

And I bet they still were pairing DLaw with Micah more often on pass downs, because money talks around here. Though those would be interesting numbers to see.
I would love to see Micah paired up with Wilkins. A DT who can impact the run and collapse the pocket. Can't double team both of them.