Twitter: Deandre Hopkins hanging out with Dez Bryant

Mr_437

Reaction score
I keep scrolling and all the articles are saying $4M :confused: say it ain't so.

On topic, DHop would be better off finding Dak (not so much) or CeeDee and getting on live...Did Stephen n Dez make up?

Tangent: And, where is Snake Lee Dallas needs a LB Coach...dude retire and got lost, good for him.

rags747

Reaction score
What does Dez Bryant do these days? I can only find that he is 34 (which is a surprise because it seems like he should be much older than that) and is worth $4 million (which is also a surprise because I thought he was broke). I guess he could live off $4 million at 34 for the rest of his life but he doesn't seem that savvy.
Man I sure hope he has more than $4m! $4m ain’t lots of money for the rest of his life. Yes I understand that most people will never see $4m net worth, but he should have lots lots more than that. If he only has $4m he should be greatly concerned. I betting he has at least 3x that.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Man I sure hope he has more than $4m! $4m ain’t lots of money for the rest of his life. Yes I understand that most people will never see $4m net worth, but he should have lots lots more than that. If he only has $4m he should be greatly concerned. I betting he has at least 3x that.
Let’s hope you’re right, especially considering what he earned in his career. The NFL pension is only $43K per year, which some would consider good money but not when you are used to millions.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dez Bryant is probably the dumbest player we've ever had. I ran into David Wells (his babysitter they had to hire) in St. Louis, and he told me some stories. Dude is beyond terrible with money.
Lol. Calling out another man’s intelligence on a forum. What a shocker here. You should wish to have half the life Dez had. That man had every reason NOT to succeed and still did. Some of you people need to get off of your high horses judging other people.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
What does Dez Bryant do these days? I can only find that he is 34 (which is a surprise because it seems like he should be much older than that) and is worth $4 million (which is also a surprise because I thought he was broke). I guess he could live off $4 million at 34 for the rest of his life but he doesn't seem that savvy.
Grown men pocket watching

Disgusting

rags747

Reaction score
Let’s hope you’re right, especially considering what he earned in his career. The NFL pension is only $43K per year, which some would consider good money but not when you are used to millions.
$43k, where did you get that from? It is quite pitiful. Cops make at least double that for pensions after 20 years! Cant be but maybe I’m wrong!

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Dez liked and sent me a comment on Twitter a few years back for a wallpaper when I was using Twitter and doing graphics. He always interacted with fans. People just envy and just can't help but hate people for no reason.
d5rkvym-5c5bb6b5-f455-4423-8f88-05815d1000b7.jpg

This is the wallpaper

Last edited by a moderator: