Twitter: Deandre Hopkins hanging out with Dez Bryant

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Lol. Calling out another man’s intelligence on a forum. What a shocker here. You should wish to have half the life Dez had. That man had every reason NOT to succeed and still did. Some of you people need to get off of your high horses judging other people.
Just put me in IGNORE

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Y else would you presume the worst about him without having a single fact about the hateful garbage you were spewing about the man.
He had a difficult youth, and we all hope he ends up doing well. If there is one thing I hope he has acquired is some acumen for both business and staying out of trouble. You hope the best for this young man outside of football.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Dez Bryant is probably the dumbest player we've ever had. I ran into David Wells (his babysitter they had to hire) in St. Louis, and he told me some stories. Dude is beyond terrible with money.
2nd team academic all American

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Quick reminder that the end zone fade to Dez literally was unguardable at one point. True Cowboys legend and one of my personal favorites. He’s always showing love on Twitter/IG

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
2nd team academic all American
I would probably stay far away from this one. There were investigations at Oklahoma State on academic improprieties. Would not have been the first university to do, and won't be the last one.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Let's get this deal done, have a nice draft, and call it a day, Jerral.

I would actually love it if we made this move.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
He’s washed up no thx
C'mon, man. Some of you are just unreal with this "he's washed up" crap. Makes you look like you don't know what you're talking about.

Lamb, Hopkins, Hilton, Gallup.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
For the record, 717 yards over 9 games in 2022.

I'd give a second round all day to get that, with this team, and just draft the best offensive linemen in the first round.