Twitter: Deandre Hopkins hanging out with Dez Bryant

Cebrin

Reaction score
What does Dez Bryant do these days? I can only find that he is 34 (which is a surprise because it seems like he should be much older than that) and is worth $4 million (which is also a surprise because I thought he was broke). I guess he could live off $4 million at 34 for the rest of his life but he doesn't seem that savvy.
Good grief. How deep does your haterade go?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Dez wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed when he entered the league..but he made tremendous strides over the years..and say what you want about his intelligence or lack thereof, but the dude is a good guy
He's doing cool things these days. Working with pro players' NFTs, and stuff like that. Plus, he's Dez Bryant, so there's work out there for him.

https://afrotech.com/dez-bryant-personal-corner-nfts

Cebrin

Reaction score
You didn't realize how many here are mad they never got to get paid to play football, and will throw shade on the people they disapprove of for being able?
Oh I see it, I just wanna bury their reasoning. Dez was in talks of top 5 at one time. I've got nothing but love for the dude. Especially a cat from Lukfin.

Only nose down on this video from me was "Why should I come to Dallas?", but at this point I don't blame the question. It's like being a Harlem Globe Trotter.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
you wont see not one of those players in Dallas
Actually, I smell a Hopkins move.

It'd be better than OBJ, and if someone tells Jerry that that's the case, I'm going to bet he makes it happen.

This would be a wise move by Jerry, or could be. And I think he's smart enough to figure it out.

Let's see.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What does Dez Bryant do these days? I can only find that he is 34 (which is a surprise because it seems like he should be much older than that) and is worth $4 million (which is also a surprise because I thought he was broke). I guess he could live off $4 million at 34 for the rest of his life but he doesn't seem that savvy.
Roc Nation made sure he was good for the rest of his life.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Would love to have Hopkins, but the way this team drools over draft picks I just dont see them letting go of a 2nd.

I think they would rather sign OBJ and keep their picks.

plasticman

Reaction score
I promise you this catches te attention of Jerry Jones who has absolute man-love for the WR position. He's traded away half a decade of 1st round picks to get Joey Galloway, Roy Williams, and Amari Cooper.

If he could play any NFL position that he wanted, Jerry would choose WR. He enjoys their brash, confidant showmanship. He considers them the most exciting playmakers in the NFL.

Of course, it would be a huge mistake. Lately, DH can only handle half a season before nagging injuries catch up. He might make that occasional dynamic catch but the overall productivity will not match his cost.

Nevertheless.......Jerry.......

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Dez wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed when he entered the league..but he made tremendous strides over the years..and say what you want about his intelligence or lack thereof, but the dude is a good guy
Given where he started from I can only agree. He basically had no parents.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I don't follow Dez closely, but from the little I've seen on social media, it seems like he has matured quite a bit compared to his playing years. By the way, while we all don't make the same mistakes, it's quite normal for 20 somethings to do a lot of foolish things before getting their act together in their 30s.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Says the guy that got butthurt over a comment made by a stranger about another stranger.
LOL you made a comment about another mans money. I didnt get butthurt. Told you to grow up. Which I will do again.

I wont ignore you because usually you have some good insights. But commenting on another mans wallet and IQ isnt a good look.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
LOL you made a comment about another mans money. I didnt get butthurt. Told you to grow up. Which I will do again.

I wont ignore you because usually you have some good insights. But commenting on another mans wallet and IQ isnt a good look.
Did you type that before, or after you kissed your Dez fathead on the lips, and whispered "I'll never let anybody hurt you" in his ear?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Lol. Calling out another man’s intelligence on a forum. What a shocker here. You should wish to have half the life Dez had. That man had every reason NOT to succeed and still did. Some of you people need to get off of your high horses judging other people.
You already know y that is