DeAngelo Hall on Troy Aikman criticism

kmd24

Reaction score
SkinsFan28;3644422 said:
Here is the still of the actual Hall celebration, Orakpo didn't come sliding in beside him, but mimicked him later in the game. Pretty clever photo shop job, but did not happen side by side.
dhallbears1010b.jpg

I think the pic might have been on the 4th interception, which wasn't a touchdown. Hall also went to both knees after that play.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
NQS;3644428 said:
How the **** am I wrong about that? Did you not watch the game? Prove me wrong mr. know it all.
Yes, I watched the game and it takes a certain amount of myopia to say the penalty against the Titans did not hurt us. We had to kick off from the 15 instead of the 30.

Think that hurt? If not, you're out of your biased mind.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3644437 said:
Yes, I watched the game and it takes a certain amount of myopia to say the penalty against the Titans did not hurt us. We had to kick off from the 15 instead of the 30.

Think that hurt? If not, you're out of your biased mind.

That still doesnt excuse us letting them run a kick back to the 10 yard line in a tie game with three minutes left

It was just another instance of us finding new and innovative ways to lose football games. I swear Dallas and San Diego are holding a season long contest.

SkinsFan28

Reaction score
TheIceman;3644433 said:
Actually that is not a photoshop job. The other photo is from another interception entirely. Not on a touchdown. Penalties are called way less for celebration after non-touchdown plays. This is why nothing was called when Orakpo did it along side him.
Ok, thanks, I stand corrected. If it was after the 4th int like the one poster said, than it wouldn't have impacted the game, but again, I agree that the NFL needs to find a way to be consistent in all the games.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;3644442 said:
That still doesnt excuse us letting them run a kick back to the 10 yard line in a tie game with three minutes left

It was just another instance of us finding new and innovative ways to lose football games. I swear Dallas and San Diego are holding a season long contest.
Minus the penalty the kickoff is at the goal line or the 1 yard line and not brought all the way back. Wake up for a change.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
NQS;3644445 said:
Excuse my wrongness. They TRIED to get it banned. Anyway, this is pretty funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLiKbVV288k

SkinsFan28;3644449 said:
Ok, thanks, I stand corrected. If it was after the 4th int like the one poster said, than it wouldn't have impacted the game, but again, I agree that the NFL needs to find a way to be consistent in all the games.
Back to back Skins fan retractions.

A Zone first.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3644452 said:
Minus the penalty the kickoff is at the goal line or the 1 yard line and not brought all the way back. Wake up for a change.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts....

It is what it is. These are professionals, go out and do your job. The penalty doesnt excuse two blown gap assignments on a KO return

Hoofbite

Reaction score
SkinsFan28;3644449 said:

That's the biggest problem.

And then instead of admitting a mistake, you have the head of officiating go on TV and mumble and bumble a bunch of lies. On top of that, the explanation they give doesn't even resemble the actual rule.

I'm almost positive DJ Moore was tackled in the endzone by one of the DL after that INT for a TD. Pretty sure they both went to the ground and no flag.

If they called it the same across the league it wouldn't be an issue. But that's not the case.

burmafrd

Reaction score
anyone saying the refs suck equally have not ever watched all the positive calls the Steelers have gotten over the years- like up to YESTERDAY.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
burmafrd;3644478 said:
anyone saying the refs suck equally have not ever watched all the positive calls the Steelers have gotten over the years- like up to YESTERDAY.
The Seattle Seahawks agree.

I wish I still had that photoshop of the referee from that Super Bowl. Best ever.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;3644482 said:
This post made negative sense. You just pulled the message board equivalent of dividing by zero.
It wasn't math bright boy. It wes English. I finished your rhyme.

If I had 5 bucks for every time you've declared the Cowboys dead I could treat the Zone to a steak dinner. The truly amazing thing is the number of times you've done it and we won the game.

What is that Einstein definition of insanity? I forget...[/sarcasm]

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
tyke1doe;3644247 said:
And we got none, right?

So what's your point? That Hall makes plays even though he's average, but our guys average/good/great can't make plays?

If Hall is average at making plays and ended up with 4, then I guess its pretty clear what our guys are when it comes to making plays on the ball/

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
SkinsFan28;3644291 said:
Hurd stood next to Williams and made a "orchestrated" hand sign.

MC bumped, fell down, somersaulted, and Witten pointed at him cheering. (continuing the celebration )

I get that it's easy to argue against the penalties, but they were technically correct. They never should have been called. I don't know that either game hinged solely on the penalty being called, but clearly the Tennessee game may have.

No. There were plenty of opportunities to win both the Tennessee and the Minnesota game. Those penalties did not cost any games.

Our sucking, however, has cost us 4 times.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;3644387 said:
1: I wish you guys would stop with all this conspiracy crap. It just makes you look bitter as individuals and reflects poorly on a fanbase that's already one of the most despised in the world.
No one in this thread mentioned the word conspiracy until you did. I think you just like the buzz word, because you can naturally progress to the tinfoil hats shtick. I don't really think you know what the word means though.