Deangelo predicts Dak to fall to the skins

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Nah he and his pals have already relapsed. Their new narrative is simply a placeholder until the next incomplete pass. The new line is here in this thread. It goes if he doesn't eclipse Wentz's numbers Dak was never any good. I wonder what they'll say when Wentz doesn't put up 400 with 4 TDs against the Gints.
Yep, it use to be Dak can't throw for 200 yards. Now they have moved it up to 250 yards. While others want to talk about 102 yards from 2 years ago even though some of the top QBs had worst games than that

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I wish they would speak up. They've been mighty quiet since Dak's performance this past Sunday against the Giants. As a matter of fact, I've seen several giving Dak praises this week all of a sudden. lol
It's almost as if, unlike you, they can be objective and give him credit when he has a good game.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Nah he and his pals have already relapsed. Their new narrative is simply a placeholder until the next incomplete pass. The new line is here in this thread. It goes if he doesn't eclipse Wentz's numbers Dak was never any good. I wonder what they'll say when Wentz doesn't put up 400 with 4 TDs against the Gints.

Some seem to enjoy Wentz having a good game, more enjoy watching Dak have a good game. I sure that the narrative will either be that the Giants Defense improved by the time that Wentz played them or they will act like Wentz isn't surrounded by talent like Dak is.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
We will see what this team and Dak is about in game 4 when we play the Saints right now we couldn't have asked for an easier schedule to start our season. The Giants, Skins and Dolphins won't win 10 games between them this season. If we are the team everyone thinks we are then we should roll all over these guys (and we did against the Giants) and start 3-0 but we really won't know how good this team is until week 4 and after when we start to play some competant teams and some good teams

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
They’ve been doing the same for a loooooong time now. They’re just miserable I suppose is all I can figure. It’s ok to be critical from time to time but they are ALWAYS critical and never give the players they focus on like Dak any credit.
I was a kind of a Dak hater, i was pissed because i felt like didn't deserve to take Romos job, or i felt like Romo should have been allowed to compete for it. However I'm all in on Dak since last season. Thw dude is a straight up winner and i couldn't be happier to have been wrong about him "Thats my quarterback"!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I was a kind of a Dak hater, i was pissed because i felt like didn't deserve to take Romos job, or i felt like Romo should have been allowed to compete for it. However I'm all in on Dak since last season. Thw dude is a straight up winner and i couldn't be happier to have been wrong about him "Thats my quarterback"!
Takes a big man to admit he was wrong about Dak. Glad you are all in on him.

Salud, bro!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It wont be bad unless they can put a lot of pressure on dak whole game, and their offense would have to play very good.
Of course no way dak would be that bad like this guys says.
Naw,no way! Not when he's got the green light (once ,again) to run that ball outta' a swirling collapsing pocket.( pretty sure that characteristically particular trait of the #4's, was being Garrettized out of him,pre-Kellen)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
"NO idea who you are talking about"

Sincerely,

Fizzin' Tar
Oh,ya! Lest the forum fellows forget that of the imparted knowledged gems during the passin' thru of ol' Fizzin Tar( the ill begotten lovechild conceived behind the Circle-k's dumpster, union between " Bubbling Crude" & " Randy Mo' Dandy",,,)o_O