Deangelo predicts Dak to fall to the skins

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You two have more in common than you realize. Both agenda driven and care about being right to label and rub it in more than anything else.
I don’t recall anyone asking you. So what does that make your agenda? His agenda is hate. Mines objectivity. Yours apparently is trying to belittle people.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He could very well be right. I love this new offensive coordinator. As soon as you think Dak is going to burn you out. They throw heavy running game at you we can beat you multiple ways I love confusing the rest of the league go Cowboys

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There are several posters here PRAYING that he is right. They know who they are.
I wish they would speak up. They've been mighty quiet since Dak's performance this past Sunday against the Giants. As a matter of fact, I've seen several giving Dak praises this week all of a sudden. lol

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If Dak passes for 102 yards again against the Commanders, are you going to admit you were wrong? It’s happened before.
Not with weapons he hasn't, but I expect nothing less from stupid Dak haters.

Brady, whom some say is the greatest, threw less than 80 yards an entire game..... More than once

CWR

Reaction score

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
You mean the 15 or so posters that are amazingly quiet this week? The same ones that didn't miss any opportunity to post in any thread about Dak all off-season?

They are hoping against hope that Dak fails and the Cowboy lose. Crazy stuff. Such an unhappy life they are leading. I look for Zeke to break out and Dak to have another brilliant game.

Jipper

Reaction score
in his defense it was bold predictions not actual predictions....

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
So when Dak has 300 yards 3 TDs will you finally give him some credit? I noticed you haven't said much about his performance last week, you know 405 yards 4 TDs perfect passer rating..... Key word "passer"
Nah he and his pals have already relapsed. Their new narrative is simply a placeholder until the next incomplete pass. The new line is here in this thread. It goes if he doesn't eclipse Wentz's numbers Dak was never any good. I wonder what they'll say when Wentz doesn't put up 400 with 4 TDs against the Gints.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
There are several posters here PRAYING that he is right. They know who they are.
This is such a stupid and untrue thing.

Are you so simple that you view people thinking Dak is a limited qb who needs everything around him going close to perfect to perform means that we want him and the cowboys to fail?

Grow up.