DeAngelo Williams rips Dak on radio show

shabazz

Reaction score
•I've been saying all along, Dak is a game manager.
•Dak can't win a game like a Brady can.
•Zeke is the reason more than Dak that the Cowboys won so much last year
•There's a reason Dak was only a 4th round pick. You saw why yesterday

I agree with all of them

And he's trending worse with each game. He will need a strong game next week to right the ship. Hopefully the Honey Badger doesn't get a 103 yard pick 6 against Dak like last week.

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak had to throw the ball 50+ times.. What is Manning or Rodgers' records when they throw the ball that much!? Brady is pretty damn good but he's about the only one!

Against our defense it's pretty damn good

flosho

Reaction score
In the 200 most recent games where a QB attempted 50 or more pass attempts the record is 45 wins 155 losses.

rodgers 1 for 4
stafford 1 for 11
Romo 2 for 6
Brees 2 for 7
E Manning 3 for 8
P Manning 3 for 9
Brady 11 for 18

TheHerd

Reaction score
Wait. So he's saying that he's not as good as a 5 time superbowl winner in only the second game of his second year as a starter. Thanks for the update, Deangelo. Hey. Here's an idea. How about Williams focus on coming to terms with the reality that no teams want him. Including the ones on that pathetic list he put together this offseason. Good lord. Sad part is he sounds like a lot the knee jerk fans on here.

A 5 time super bowl winner who is 3-7 in Denver. This is crazy.

dfense

Reaction score
If I recall, the Cowboys were on his list of teams he didn't want to play for when he was cut loose. Apparently, nobody else call either.

ALBIT

Reaction score
You mean that running game that didn't even get 10 yards last game? Zeke is better than any rb philly has, but he was a nonfactor yesterday. Wentz got more help from his running game than dak last game while dak played the number one passing defense and they still scored a similar amount of points.

You would you say is better and do you think will be better. Dak or Wentz?

CapnCook

Reaction score
27/36 301 8.4 3
If anything, this was a game where the running game needed to lift the passing game, and not the other way around.

Everybody screwed the pooch last week. They all deserve the heat they get now. This is what happens when you let your team get embarrassed. Wanna stop it? Everybody tackle. Everybody block. Everybody catch.

This should be the last post of the Denver game.

Onto Arizona...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Brady's 1st 3 seasons (not including rookie year he played 1 game).....

2001 - 63.9 completion %, 18 TDs, 12 INTs, 86.5 qbr.
2002 - 62.1 completion %, 28 TDs, 14 INTs, 85.7 qbr.
2003 - 60.2 completion %, 23 TDs, 12 INTs, 85.9 qbr.

Tom wasn't exactly the greatest QB during the regular season during his early years (not talking playoffs).
Good stuff, PJ. But that's not QBR, it's QB rating :)

rockj7

Reaction score
Bull, he is just having some accuracy issues this season. I love how quick every one is pile on, he is a young QB there are going to be some ups and downs.

Welcome to being the QB of the Dallas Cowboys Dak. Welcome to the beautiful nightmare buckle up Dakota.

conner01

Reaction score
I was listening to one of the Sirius NFL shows when Williams popped up as a guest speaker. Here are a few of his comments about Dak:

• I've been saying all along, Dak is a game manager.
  • Dak can't win a game like a Brady can.
  • Zeke is the reason more than Dak that the Cowboys won so much last year
  • There's a reason Dak was only a 4th round pick. You saw why yesterday

One freaking bad game and the cockroaches come out of the woodwork.
Dak is not tom Brady
Well I never knew

mmohican29

Reaction score
Here's the reality that people don't want to grasp.

The assumption by a lot of people has been that Dak has been a product of the Cowboys system and Elliott and the OL. It's up to Dak to change that narrative that had formed heading into this season.

Through 2 games, he's done nothing to change that narrative. That's reality. I know it bothers some of you but that's because some struggle to break out of their fandom and look at things from an unbiased perspective.

Now some here are down on him and some have even pretty much written him off. I have not. He played well too many times last year, made too many big throws for me to think he's just a small time game manager QB. But even I have some concerns right now............... he's not the QB we saw last year. He seems hesitant to throw the ball more than 7 yards down the field, quickly looking for his dump off. He also seems skittish in the pocket all of a sudden.

This is a very big game coming up for Prescott. If he struggles again, against what is a good secondary, smart fans will start to get concerned.

I feel like he's pressing to change this narrative and that is the core of his problems right now under center.

Someone needs to tell Dak to forget the noise and play winning football. The day WILL come when he is Brady-like and can win games with his arm.

Playmaker247

Reaction score
And now Dak gets to experience what Romo did for years. A delusional fan base that can’t even appreciate a franchise QB. Dak is the least of our worries. We better get a defense of he will suffer the same fate as Romo when it comes to playoffs wins

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
And now Dak gets to experience what Romo did for years. A delusional fan base that can’t even appreciate a franchise QB. Dak is the least of our worries. We better get a defense of he will suffer the same fate as Romo when it comes to playoffs wins

Yup, people ripped Romo nonstop with..."He is no Staubach, or no Aikman." I wonder if God up above looks down and says to us...."You are no Adam, you are no Eve."