DeAngelo Williams rips Dak on radio show

kumizi

Reaction score
We don't need Dak to throw for 5,000 with the OL we have and Zeke as the rb. Why are people putting limits on Dak after a total of 19 games into his career? Only Dak knows what he can or cannot do.
Well if that's your reasoning, then every young player in the NFL can be MVP. No reason to put limitations on anyone.

Have you seen this defense? Remember the Packers game? There is a good chance we need him to air it out against the Packers and Falcons of this world.

Last edited:

kumizi

Reaction score
I wonder if God up above looks down and says to us...."You are no Adam, you are no Eve."

Ok now I know not to argue with a crazy person.

spoiler: there's no mythical man in the sky looking down on us

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Dak had to throw the ball 50+ times.. What is Manning or Rodgers' records when they throw the ball that much!? Brady is pretty damn good but he's about the only one!
Eli Manning: 9 games with 50+ attempts: 2-7

Aaron Rodgers: 4 games with 50+ attempts: 1-3

Tom Brady: 20 games with 50+ attempts: 13-7

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Ok now I know not to argue with a crazy person.

spoiler: there's no mythical man in the sky looking down on us

That's right...stop arguing with yourself.

And...you don't see thru my eyes. Your path is yours, as is mine.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
It amazes me how individuals keep getting singled out in the media. The ENTIRE TEAM was garbage from top to bottom in Denver on Sunday. Everybody should be blamed. Dak had his fair share of issues as well but it would help if his star receiver could catch the ball or his team would call more than 9 attempts with Zeke. That's just for starters.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
It amazes me how individuals keep getting singled out in the media. The ENTIRE TEAM was garbage from top to bottom in Denver on Sunday. Everybody should be blamed. Dak had his fair share of issues as well but it would help if his star receiver could catch the ball or his team would call more than 9 attempts with Zeke. That's just for starters.

This is funny, Williams quotes....

• Dak can't win a game like a Brady can.
  • There's a reason Dak was only a 4th round pick. You saw why yesterday
But Brady was a 6th rounder, 2 rounds lower than Dak. Is there a reason for Brady's draft status? lol.

TWOK11

Reaction score
QBs that have had worse games in Denver since 2013 than the one Dak just had:

Tom Brady (Twice)
Joe Flacco
Philip Rivers
Aaron Rodgers
Cam Newton
Andrew Luck

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Well if that's your reasoning, then every young player in the NFL can be MVP. No reason to put limitations on anyone.

Have you seen this defense? Remember the Packers game? There is a good chance we need him to air it out against the Packers and Falcons of this world.

Why do people put limitations on another human being, whom they have no control over. Do outsiders who don't know you, put limits on what you can or can't do?

We have more pieces on d this year than what was thrown out vs the Packers. Come back to me when we get DIrving + DMoore from suspension, when Hitchens returns at MLB (if they keep him there or behind Jaylon), and all 3 of our missing cb's return.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
It shouldn't amaze you unless you new to sports or you are super young. If it's not one of them two I'm going to assume you don't watch sports like that

coult44

Reaction score
Here's the reality that people don't want to grasp.

The assumption by a lot of people has been that Dak has been a product of the Cowboys system and Elliott and the OL. It's up to Dak to change that narrative that had formed heading into this season.

Through 2 games, he's done nothing to change that narrative. That's reality. I know it bothers some of you but that's because some struggle to break out of their fandom and look at things from an unbiased perspective.

Now some here are down on him and some have even pretty much written him off. I have not. He played well too many times last year, made too many big throws for me to think he's just a small time game manager QB. But even I have some concerns right now............... he's not the QB we saw last year. He seems hesitant to throw the ball more than 7 yards down the field, quickly looking for his dump off. He also seems skittish in the pocket all of a sudden.

This is a very big game coming up for Prescott. If he struggles again, against what is a good secondary, smart fans will start to get concerned.

He's 15-5 as a starter. Every game is a big game. If he struggles again, what do you want to do, put in Moore? "Smart fans" are concerned about every position, not just a QB who has a lifetime QB rating (albeit short) over 100. "Smart fans" are more concerned about what the heck our coaches are doing starting a LB who's at about 50%. "Smart fans" are concerned about a rookie DE who is probably the worst in the NFL and is starting on our team. "Smart fans" are concerned about two starting safeties that wouldn't be second string on contending teams. "Smart fans" are concerned about sooooooo much more that Dak that it's not funny.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
People have waited a year to now to try and bash Dak. Not buying it.

He has been bashed since day 1 during preseason games last year. And after every game last year in the regular season. It was a sin that he replaced Romo. Nothing new.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I did watch and I'm a lot older than you think. Did you not watch RG3 have a great rookie year and then fall off the planet. Whats wrong with a second year player proving themselves. Don't be so sensitive.

Did you notice the change in philosophy in the coaching in washington? When people compare Dak to situations in other organizations or try and compare him to Brady and Rodgers right now they show their ignorance for Daks situation clearly. Daks proved plenty, he had a bad game. Get over it and stop trying to over analyze him because you see acknowledged Cowboy Haters on espn or NFLN spouting hate every chance they can. Get you own opinion on Dak instead of trying to pass theirs off as absolute.

You bring up RG3, anybody with knowledge of his situation knows he fell off because injuries robbed him of his skills. Then returned to a team with a coach who didnt want him.

Dak is in a situation where he is allowed to devlop while playing. DEN just played the perfect game vs Dallas. Just like NYG did last yr. How many times did that happen last yr? Before you go on a rant about proving himself. Look at Daks rookie yr. He basically matched Romo's 2014 yr which most will call his best. And he did it as a rookie. He's proved enough.

But then again some Cowboy fans cant handle success, if Dak has agood yr this yr they will come back next yr and say the same things until he has a bad yr then they will say see i told you.

Maybe just maybe they have played some of the leagues best defense in the nfl the first 2 weeks. And came away with a loss in one of them games.

mcmvp

Reaction score
I wouldn't go that far. Wentz definitely is not as gun shy right now as Prescott but he's been extremely lucky to not have a crap ton of picks early. the Skins dropped three interceptions in Week 1 and and the Chiefs dropped at least two, including one that kind of padded Wentz's numbers with a 50 yard gain on a tipped ball. He's lost his poise at times in games. That interception against KC was a brutal panic throw and basically cost Philly that game.

I would say both have played fairly similarly, with Wentz probably faring a bit better. Admittedly, I do wish Prescott had a bit more gunslinger in him thus far like Wentz. And if you are looking at trajectory, Wentz's play is better than what you saw at the end of last year from him while Prescott, at least through 2 games, has regressed.

I would say this is pretty fair. Wentz does have a little Favre in him...that's for sure. Although I think he will grow to be a bit wiser as he matures.

Dak is taking a beating now, and it's true he hasn't played that well. I think he has the tools to make it right and improve. I do think Wentz's ceiling is higher though.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Here's the reality that people don't want to grasp.

The assumption by a lot of people has been that Dak has been a product of the Cowboys system and Elliott and the OL. It's up to Dak to change that narrative that had formed heading into this season.

Through 2 games, he's done nothing to change that narrative. That's reality. I know it bothers some of you but that's because some struggle to break out of their fandom and look at things from an unbiased perspective.

Now some here are down on him and some have even pretty much written him off. I have not. He played well too many times last year, made too many big throws for me to think he's just a small time game manager QB. But even I have some concerns right now............... he's not the QB we saw last year. He seems hesitant to throw the ball more than 7 yards down the field, quickly looking for his dump off. He also seems skittish in the pocket all of a sudden.

This is a very big game coming up for Prescott. If he struggles again, against what is a good secondary, smart fans will start to get concerned.
we can agree on something

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I would say this is pretty fair. Wentz does have a little Favre in him...that's for sure. Although I think he will grow to be a bit wiser as he matures.

Dak is taking a beating now, and it's true he hasn't played that well. I think he has the tools to make it right and improve. I do think Wentz's ceiling is higher though.

I don't. From what I've watched.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He has been bashed since day 1 during preseason games last year. And after every game last year in the regular season. It was a sin that he replaced Romo. Nothing new.

Well they are idiots if they bashed him on a historic football season. I don't count Risen. He's clearly in shtick mode.