Twitter: Deebo and Gronk call out Micah

The Natural

Reaction score
Micah is one of those prototype up north dudes that just doesnt know when to stop running his damn mouth..no offense to any posters from the northeast. Just read the room, that franchise has owned this team and you as a player since you got into the league. The next impact play you make against the 49ers will be your first and you really on twitter yapping because someone else is handling them?

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Everyone thought that it was cute when he was playing Nat Geo and giving everyone pet names. I knew that was a bad idea, putting a mic infront of that dude is not smart.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Micah is just doing his late season disappearing act. Third year in a row. Part of that is on Micah and part is on the idiot Quinn for turning a LB into a one dimensional edge pass rusher. It’s the same garbage every season. Parsons is too small to be taking on tackles 90 pct of the time. Yet he dummy DC insists on putting him out there.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I read the posts from the Complaint Dept set that tunes up after every loss. Blame this, blame that, it's all the same from loss to loss by the Agency of Bellowers and Bleaters.

I get being disappointed. I am as well.

But the tears and curses that fall on this board because the team isn't what any of us thought or hoped they would be is just one long whine. Name calling, finger pointing, and kvetching appears to be ceaseless.

Now a premiere player who obviously is held on more than a few plays speaks out, and here comes the Behavior and Etiquette Experts advising this player needs to shut up.

At this point, perhaps a great big mirror would suit this situation. Just so some of you could look yourself in the face as you hold yourself to one standard and the player to another.

Or perhaps take your own advice and just shut up.