Twitter: Deebo and Gronk call out Micah

bottleKids

Reaction score
I am usually one of MP biggest defender on this board, but it is becoming harder and harder...

Mark

Reaction score
Remember all the guys who were saying, earlier in the season, in response to the same concerns: "Micah can say whatever he wants!" Seems like that act is wearing thing even with them in late December.

Micah's a physically talented specimen, and an emotionally immature young man. Would like to think he'd have a mentor/father-figure somewhere to impart humility and restraint.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Imagine complaining about a guy using his social media in (almost) 2024. Times have changed. Social media is a thing now, love it or hate it.

Also, I find it funny how people are posting about how this franchise "used to have dignity" when 90s Cowboys' players were renting strippers and doing lines of coke off them. :laugh:

I guess we would rather have Parsons doing that.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Micah is one of those prototype up north dudes that just doesnt know when to stop running his damn mouth..no offense to any posters from the northeast. Just read the room, that franchise has owned this team and you as a player since you got into the league. The next impact play you make against the 49ers will be your first and you really on twitter yapping because someone else is handling them?
Nice. Stereotyping people from the northeast and then following-up with “no offense” and commenting on reading the room.

Sorry, but people from the northeast also can’t help but call people out when they say stupid ****.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Imagine complaining about a guy using his social media in (almost) 2024. Times have changed. Social media is a thing now, love it or hate it.

Also, I find it funny how people are posting about how this franchise "used to have dignity" when 90s Cowboys' players were renting strippers and doing lines of coke off them. :laugh:

I guess we would rather have Parsons doing that.
I'm not really complaining. I just wished he had this energy on the field. Everytime the camera is on him his mouth is shut lol. But off the field he can't stop. Cmon Micah. Lions aren't quiet in battle

The Natural

Reaction score
Nice. Stereotyping people from the northeast and then following-up with “no offense” and commenting on reading the room.

Sorry, but people from the northeast also can’t help but call people out when they say stupid ****.
Hit dogs

bewp7

Reaction score
it is what ever when u sacking the qb but when u putting up big fat 0s u need to shut it

micah need to stop crying about ref and holding and he really need to stop talking about hurts and purdy and other qb and team because his qb is garbage and so is his team riht now

worry about ur media career when ur retire dude

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
In the age of social media I don't see the problem. Micah made a comment a lot of people were thinking. It's not that unusual today.
I'm an older fan (in my 50s) and I get the feeling from some of the comments that there are a lot more my age or older who don't understand that this is a social media generation. They share anything and everything with the rest of the world. We can get mad about it and say they need to shut up, but it's just the way of these younger generations.

Players don't just play the game, do an interview or two then go home to their private lives until the next practice or game. Those days are gone.

Still, we have the equivalent of "Get off my lawn" being shouted every time today's players speak out using the various platforms at their disposal now.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What was Micah response? The tweet isn't showing
Looks like he deleted his too. It wasn't nothing special. Just giving Deebo love as a player and something about don't take that to Eagles or whatever.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Micah is flat stupid.
Unfocused at the wrong time in the season. His peers would rather run their mouths rather than assuming the successful yoke of tough commitment. He looks again as a rookie in forcing his play back on opponents. He still has to beat holds and be strong and ahead on confrontations. He is a victim at present and isn't focused again as to run tackling unless somewhat open.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm an older fan (in my 50s) and I get the feeling from some of the comments that there are a lot more my age or older who don't understand that this is a social media generation. They share anything and everything with the rest of the world. We can get mad about it and say they need to shut up, but it's just the way of these younger generations.

Players don't just play the game, do an interview or two then go home to their private lives until the next practice or game. Those days are gone.

Still, we have the equivalent of "Get off my lawn" being shouted every time today's players speak out using the various platforms at their disposal now.
I don't think it's an age/older fan thing.

Some fans just don't want to hear players talk unless it's on their terms.

Those same fans much preferred the Barry Sanders (act like you been there) type of celebrations than the Michael Irvin acts of brashness.

CWR

Reaction score
If Parsons was getting 2 sacks a game none of yall would complain about his social media.

This is about losing.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Parson's has his own podcast, which isn't too bad. All of this dram is simple, don't read or watch his content if you feel the need to retaliate. FFS, journalism is a cesspool and players are whining about other players talking about football.

Find your balls.

JohnBoy

Reaction score
All this software, all this automation, all this powerful "AI" - and they can't use any of it for overtly-needed better officiating?

Micah has been pining about getting held most plays of every game for three years - this sure seems like something that:

a) can be proved/disproved very (VERY) easily

and

b) can be rectified by holding officials responsible and/or empowering them with more eyeballs or automation.