Twitter: Deebo and Gronk call out Micah

The Natural

Reaction score
Love keyboard warriors. They always sound like they are 9 years old. All good. Do you.
Keyboard but you’re the only one who responded to the post in tears, everybody else just brushed it off. Keep it moving.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Micah is right but SOMETIMES its better to be quiet. The media is trying to cancel Micah and Micah is assisting in that. He's dumb.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Love keyboard warriors. They always sound like they are 9 years old. All good. Do you.
Funny thing is the poster missed his mark anyway. I’m from Micah’s hometown, watched him play high school ball, and I’m a PSU guy so I feel I can speak for the masses from south central PA. The actual corridor that has the reputation for being excessively vocal is to the East and North of us but I’ve found that to be a misnomer as my main office is outside of NYC and those people are humble and just great.

Bottom line is Micah did not grow up in the neighborhood from Good Will Hunting and his enthusiasm/brashness is his own - not regional. That being said, feel free to take whatever perspective you like. It’s all good and let’s go Cowboys!

RonWashington

Reaction score
Yeah oh boy # 11 is the problem ? Right . I hate to think what this defense would be without him . Same with criticism of # 90. That man played his a** off in Miami .

keysersoze

Reaction score
And a free lancing, ball hawking, sideline to sideline, turnover machine when not rushing the QB.

Quinn is a moron.
The defense looks more flexible and effective tonight with Parsons all over the field