Twitter: Deebo Samuel hospitalized with pneumonia

doomsday808

Reaction score
This is terrible. If cowboys win, it won't be real win for us or the media. If we lose, we really suck.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
I remember Dr. initially gave me a prescription for water pills but they didn't work as fast as expected. So he checked me into the hospital for a couple of days coz as he put it.......once you are hospitalized they can use higher/more aggressive milligrams. My point is that could be why he is in the hospital....... 24-hour around-the-clock care allows them to be more aggressive with treatment.
Yup, i will say i wasn't in the hospital very long and felt "ok" after a couple of days once i got some stronger meds, but my breathing took quite some time to get back to normal. Can't see him being out there Sunday but you never know with the resources they have

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Yup, i will say i wasn't in the hospital very long and felt "ok" after a couple of days once i got some stronger meds, but my breathing took quite some time to get back to normal. Can't see him being out there Sunday but you never know with the resources they have
It's probably a close call......pretty sure that's why he was hospitalized. Guess they ruled out COVID-19......

Blackrain

Reaction score
Granted the niners have a bunch of players out but I'm not counting my chickens.

Big old Trent Williams is still playing unless of course he would witch slap somebody like that pansy Diggs that makes business decisions on our defense to the ground and get thrown out of the game. Lol

Have to admit I'd love to see that.

This is no slam dunk of a game by any stretch of the imagination we still have a whole lot of people to screw it up and I'll put McCarthy at the head of the list

Creeper

Reaction score
The 49ers are losing all their skill position players. They are starting to look like the Cowboys. This is a game I had Dallas losing easily at the beginning of the year. I expected a blow-out. But now, given the 49ers situation, the 49ers look very beatable.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I have had fluid in the lungs...........makes ya fatigued and short-winded but they will drain it out 24-48 hours via water pills ( peeing a ton ). I'm sure they will clear his lungs within a couple of days but no idea about his other issues but I definitely wouldn't say TODAY he's not playing Sunday night.
he has pneunomia.

CWR

Reaction score
We treat this daily in our clinics and ER’s. He will be feeling great by the weekend, he is young and healthy. That is if the antibiotics work. Some symptoms can linger for weeks in many though.
You sure were right brother. Hes already released from the hospital. Being only Tuesday he may yet have time to get in a practice before game day.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
9ers are decimated with injuries. It’s now or never. If we can’t beat their 2nd string we’re more pathetic than I thought.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm not confident Dallas can win. And if they pull it off, San Fran is heavily depleted.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Damn, that’s serious, hope Deebo is okay.

Hate the Niners but I think we can relate to a season slipping from our finger tips
Isn't he the one who got in our kicker's face as he was warming up?

Yeah I don't care about him. This is probably karma.

khiladi

Reaction score
They looked beatable facing the Chiefs.....will they look beatable facing the Cowboys?

We get to revisit this question after the game
Their defense is getting worse, especially with missed tackles. It’s no surprise, as they added Todd Staley, who is their assistant HC now.