Twitter: Deebo Samuel hospitalized with pneumonia

CWR

Reaction score
We treat this daily in our clinics and ER’s. He will be feeling great by the weekend, he is young and healthy. That is if the antibiotics work. Some symptoms can linger for weeks in many though.
I'm fairly familiar as well. Even if he's 100% by the weekend, which I still doubt, when is he practicing? I suppose they throw him out there due to desperation, but it's not often you see someone play who hasn't practiced all week.

Frankly, I'm surprised someone so young and healthy, with constant access to team doctors needed to be hospitalized in the first place.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One of my son’s teammates has pneumonia now too.

The cold and flu season definitely seems
To be kicked into high gear early this year.
Her pediatrician said 1/3 kids that he's seeing with chest cold and fevers are positive for pneumonia. Bad year for it for sure

CWR

Reaction score
Watch them still destroy our defense with Purdy as the only health skill position player. That would be sad.
I don't care how banged up they are. We've played like doodoo. They'll have to show me something before I can believe.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I don't care how banged up they are. We've played like doodoo. They'll have to show me something before I can believe.
I think everyone should feel that way at this point.

Reactions: CWR

gimmesix

Reaction score
Their D hasnt lost any star players, LB Fred is a thorn on our esteemed QB.
Defense isn't as good as it has been. I know that means nothing against us, but they've held only one team under 24 points, and that was the Patriots. Of course, we've only scored more than 20 points twice.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Defense isn't as good as it has been. I know that means nothing against us, but they've held only one team under 24 points, and that was the Patriots. Of course, we've only scored more than 20 points twice.
Yeah I guess at this point we are more Patriots then we are what we were last year as far as points goes....we've faced some tough defenses though....so who knows....we've had chances to score more and incompetence has failed us. Certainly can get to the red zone.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Sheesh, you guys talking about how he'll be fine in a few days makes me wonder if I got subpar care when I had pneumonia 22 years ago.

I was never hospitalized, and had to miss weeks of work (cost me my job). Simply taking a shower made me need to lay down and rest for 20 minutes.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Sheesh, you guys talking about how he'll be fine in a few days makes me wonder if I got subpar care when I had pneumonia 22 years ago.

I was never hospitalized, and had to miss weeks of work (cost me my job). Simply taking a shower made me need to lay down and rest for 20 minutes.
Maybe you were just a wimp. I'm sorry I have to break that to you.