Twitter: Deebo Samuel hospitalized with pneumonia

CWR

Reaction score
Yeah geezers or new borns lol. For a athlete in his 20's...I mean he should be alright lol.
He'll be alright, but he shouldn't have even required hospitalization being an athlete in his 20s ya know?

This one is kind of odd like Brandon Cooks developing such a severe infection he went to IR.

I've said it repeatedly, but this season has been very odd. I can't ever recall the league being so ravaged by injuries. We're talking about super stars too.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Hope he'll be ok. Got hospitalized with it a few years ago and was never the same. It's why covid terrified the crap outta me

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Sheesh, you guys talking about how he'll be fine in a few days makes me wonder if I got subpar care when I had pneumonia 22 years ago.

I was never hospitalized, and had to miss weeks of work (cost me my job). Simply taking a shower made me need to lay down and rest for 20 minutes.
Seriously, though, I'm sure care has improved some since then like it has done with a lot of problems. Plus, athletes are used to rubbing some dirt on it and playing through things that would glue me to my recliner for a week. They've also got trainers/staff on hand to monitor them and make sure they are getting treatment during games to help them get through.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nice I guess? Now is a good time to beat up on an injured team.

I hope the 49er's injured, will kick that Dallas Cowboy butt...where Jerry lives.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sucks for San Francisco. But if dallas loses this game. Mac has to go
Oh, the Cowboys will win, it's the perfect time to stay in the news. Super Bowl baby!

I hope they get embarrassed...Jerry needs it.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Hope he'll be ok. Got hospitalized with it a few years ago and was never the same. It's why covid terrified the crap outta me
Seriously, though, I'm sure care has improved some since then like it has done with a lot of problems. Plus, athletes are used to rubbing some dirt on it and playing through things that would glue me to my recliner for a week. They've also got trainers/staff on hand to monitor them and make sure they are getting treatment during games to help them get through.
I remember Dr. initially gave me a prescription for water pills but they didn't work as fast as expected. So he checked me into the hospital for a couple of days coz as he put it.......once you are hospitalized they can use higher/more aggressive milligrams. My point is that could be why he is in the hospital....... 24-hour around-the-clock care allows them to be more aggressive with treatment.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I remember Dr. initially gave me a prescription for water pills but they didn't work as fast as expected. So he checked me into the hospital for a couple of days coz as he put it.......once you are hospitalized they can use higher/more aggressive milligrams. My point is that could be why he is in the hospital....... 24-hour around-the-clock care allows them to be more aggressive with treatment.
Wouldn't be a surprise. They want to get it kicked as fast as possible.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
The only way us fans can be hopeful the Cowboys can beat the 49ers is if it's their practice squad taking the field. :laugh:
I'd still be worried since we have egg head coaches who don't know how to call offensive and defensive plays!

plasticman

Reaction score
I hope he gets well soon.

Well, not too soon. I'll say sometime during their bye, just to make sure there is no setback. I mean, you can't be too sure, best to be cautious.

Throwing him out there too early like say, the Cowboys game, would be reckless and proof that 49ers management doesn't really care about the health of their players.

I'm sure all 49ers fans would understand the health risk of exposing him to such a physical, dangerous environment as early as Sunday, for example. No doubt, they agree with me 100%.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
The 49ers sent Deebo out for 4 plays on Sunday. Maybe that was the very beginning of his illness, but I can't imagine what it's like to play any snaps of pro football with pneumonia. You have a fever and can't breathe, then you have to get out of bed and sprint, then some bodybuilder who runs a 4.6 decks you... I wouldn't wish that experience on anyone.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
" NIL" National Injury League.
Seems To be More Players Going Down With Season Ending Injuries In 2024

Players Sideline For Weeks With Injuries.
Cowboys Hit With The Injury Bug.
49ers Riddle With Injuries..

Never Seen Anything Like It Of This Magnitude.

Is There NFL Injury Crisis?

According to Fox Sports, injuries are already accumulating across the NFL, sidelining several star players and compelling teams to rely on their backup and reserve..While the NFL is actively trying to reduce the severity of hits on players through rule changes and player safety initiatives, Though some argue that the overall intensity of the game and the size of players might still give the perception that hits are becoming more Less Vicious..

Well The Perception With Our Own Eyes Is Yes, The Game Today Is More Vicious..