Defense is a problem. Kearse needs be cut

b0xZZ

Reaction score
It was the third game in 13 days, I just think the D was tired, they looked tired out there. Add in the Seahawks are a good team with their backs against the wall and they came to win.

This defense will get it together and some extra rest will help.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Kearse has been very bad all year.

At the point that Thomas should just start over him and try Israel
It's frustrating how DQ doesn't even rotate Thomas into Kearse snaps. Personally, I'm down on Dono n Kearse. I'm ready to move on from Kearse now, Thomas would give the Defense a little more juice.

quickccc

Reaction score
Kearse has been very bad all year.

At the point that Thomas should just start over him and try Israel
It's a reason why we don't see Izzy in the defense.
He's not that good enuff.
I could see a Juanye Thomas way more before I could see an Izzy being out there.

- But while everyone wants to pick on just Kearse, where has Donovan Wilson been all year ?
is he still struggling with recovery from that calf strain ..or is he sitting it out after re-signing for
a big contract.
He's just not making plays and being the force that brought on that new contract.

- In fact all of our safeties have been a significant downgrade since last year. I could understand
one safety struggling .. but all of our front 3 safeties struggling this year ?
:huh:

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
It's a reason why we don't see Izzy in the defense.
He's not that good enuff.
I could see a Juanye Thomas way more before I could see an Izzy being out there.

- But while everyone wants to pick on just Kearse, where has Donovan Wilson been all year ?
is he still struggling with recovery from that calf strain ..or is he sitting it out after re-signing for
a big contract.
He's just not making plays and being the force that brought on that new contract.

- In fact all of our safeties have been a significant downgrade since last year. I could understand
one safety struggling .. but all of our front 3 safeties struggling this year ?
:huh:
All the safeties, even Hooker has been inconsistent

TheHerd

Reaction score
No one can really argue against the fact that the safety position has really regressed this year. We thought this was an area of strength but it’s been awful.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No one can really argue against the fact that the safety position has really regressed this year. We thought this was an area of strength but it’s been awful.
It's been very disappointing. Kearse and Wilson especially. Where has Mukuamu been? I thought he was going to be a player this year.

Gambit

Reaction score
Kearse can’t even keep up with a te. Safey help is non existent

Pay max you can to Indy lb and get a real lb in here. Jesus wr are wide open. Atrocious. Pathetic except for few plays toward end.
Are you at all concerned that the real lb you want is a liability against the pass?

Praxit

Reaction score
..he was fine prior. Some games present different problems. Sea was one of them.
One big fast receiver. With other faster ones.
Hard to adjust during game time.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
DK has made many defenses look bad over the years... he is a damn good WR that decided to have his best game on a primetime TV game against Dallas...this isnt knew at all.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DK has made many defenses look bad over the years... he is a damn good WR that decided to have his best game on a primetime TV game against Dallas...this isnt knew at all.
must be contracted for everyone that plays the cowboys that's a star or small name guy who shines against us for some reason

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bland is the problem. He probably had 200 yards completed on him
Bland had a bad game, but he clearly has not been the problem whenever the defense has had problems in other games

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Izzy situation is an enigma for sure
It almost looks like they are trying to avoid him emerging too much so they don't have to pay yet another player.

Who knows?

He was good enough last year.. Just hasn't played much this year.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Bland had a bad game, but he clearly has not been the problem whenever the defense has had problems in other games
He was bad against Washington and had Herbert been on target he would have had a couple long TD’s against him that game. He is not ready to be on an island with the better WR ‘s in the league. He has been exposed a bit and it is going to be a problem if we try to keep him on an island