Defense is a problem. Kearse needs be cut

KeepinTime

Reaction score
Why doesn’t Metcalf do that every week? He’s bigger, faster, and stronger than every CB. He went off tonight and when he’s like that, send like he should be doing it every week.
Because he’s kind of a head case diva. Gets called out on Seattle sports radio shows a fair amount.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Bland is a slot corner, having to do his best, remnants of Anthony Brown his rookie year having to cover Antonio Brown when Claiborne went down. Anthony Brown got torched but lived on to be a great inside DB.
No, Bland had been an outside corner up until the beginning of the season last year where they started working him in the slot. He's said himself that outside is his more natural position.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every week … which ever player has a bad game or a few bad plays….will be a problem and needs to be cut.

Heck we even seen some fans whine about Micah…

quickccc

Reaction score
Where was Wilson the safety on the Metcalf TD . Not all on Bland . Yes Kearse has had a rough yr. Evans the LB , how’s he an upgrade at that position .
Evans is not a coverage LB, it's the worst part of his game ... but why on earth was a LB covering that
far down field ? That was way into the secondary level of the field .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Evans is not a coverage LB, it's the worst part of his game ... but why on earth was a LB covering that
far down field ? That was way into the secondary level of the field .

Yeah he looked out of position looked bad . But I don’t see much of him in run support either ( Evans ) .

Beaker42

Reaction score
Their running game wasn't dominant this game.
No but our LB’s get lost in coverage. Clark is a JAG and Bell is a S playing LB. Give me two guys like Milano and Moseley.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The defense was a problem on Thursday night that’s for sure. If our D doesn’t play a lot better than that going forward it’s going to be a rough end of the season. It will lead an early exit in the playoffs unless the wheels come off and we don’t even make the playoffs. The playoffs aren’t assured at this point even though we’re 9-3. The next four games will make or break our season.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Kearse, Hooker and Wilson need to step up.

The Natural

Reaction score
Kearse has never been a great cover guy, I cringe every time I see him pressing a guy at the line of scrimmage. Too big, too slow, too stiff in the hips for that. He’s best in that hybrid-LB role going in one direction

CCBoy

Reaction score
Every week … which ever player has a bad game or a few bad plays….will be a problem and needs to be cut.

Heck we even seen some fans whine about Micah…
The current group of linebackers all are smallish by linebacker standards and were in coverage on a pretty good bunch of receivers. If this group limits the Eagle runners at least this fan is a happy camper.

After 12 games some should just go and condemn losing effort problems if that even applies. Most have been non-stop cry babies from the start of off season. Not like two starters at linebacker weren't on IR right now.

CCBoy

Reaction score
No but our LB’s get lost in coverage. Clark is a JAG and Bell is a S playing LB. Give me two guys like Milano and Moseley.
Just for the record here...you are blaming the Seattle passing success upon the linebackers? Not in a bad dream is that group the problem.

Stak78

Reaction score
Why doesn’t Metcalf do that every week? He’s bigger, faster, and stronger than every CB. He went off tonight and when he’s like that, send like he should be doing it every week.
Because defenses usually double Metcalf or at least have safety help over the top. We may have been a little over confident that Geno wouldn’t challenge a red hot Daron Bland. The NFL is like the UFC in that someone will find your weakness and exploit it.

BoysWin

Reaction score
Kearse can’t even keep up with a te. Safey help is non existent

Pay max you can to Indy lb and get a real lb in here. Jesus wr are wide open. Atrocious. Pathetic except for few plays toward end.
Noah Fant may be the fastest TE in the NFL. Be a better thread promoting Noah Fant to Dallas

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Kearse can’t even keep up with a te. Safey help is non existent

Pay max you can to Indy lb and get a real lb in here. Jesus wr are wide open. Atrocious. Pathetic except for few plays toward end.
He's GREAT at getting flagged.....................

erod

Reaction score
Kearse went to crap as soon as he changed his number to 1.

Which, by the way, they need to change the rules back on numbers.

It looks dumb and unprofessional. Like high school ball.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
COWBOY FANS: IF I CAN DOMINATE WITH THE PLAYER IN MADDEN, HE CAN DOMINATE EVERY GAME.

Creeper

Reaction score
Kearse has not looked as good this year as he did last year, neither has Donovan Wilson. But this far into the season it is hard to make and significant changes. I do think Juanyeh Thomas has shown a nose for the football and deserves more playing time. I'd rather the coaches figure out what the heck is wrong with Wilson and coach him back to what he was last season.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Mix in Thomas. Limit Kearse’s and Wilson’s exposure in pass coverage. Contracts and hurt feelings are out the window.