Defense refuses to let Dak lose game for them!

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Dak haters can never just enjoy a win ......:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
It's not hating when he tells the truth and you have a hard time reading. He clearly sad he was happy we won but Dak was terrible. He's just stating the truth. NO problems with that whatsoever.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
It's not hating when he tells the truth and you have a hard time reading. He clearly sad he was happy we won but Dak was terrible. He's just stating the truth. NO problems with that whatsoever.

Its hating G...this man out played Brees and we get these threads lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Y'all not luring me in today!!! Dak haters?! Have at it....talk about how bad Dak is all you want....we just beat arguably the best team in the league!!!!!

Poor fools cant even enjoy the best win in 5 years. LOL.

They got scared. Dak looked all world in that first half. LOL

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I know.....nevermind that Dak starting this game off like he did is why they won.....oh yeah.....did it with Zach Martin and a bunch of backups and Collins.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I swear these guys don't watch any other games lol cant even enjoy a win
Missing gallop wide open for a walk In TD

Holding ball too long and taking sacks

Fumbling ball at Critical time at end of game

I was going to say Dak is having his best game ever during the 1st half then he completely falls apart.

Those 1st 3 passes to Gallop were not good but great throws. He was looking really good.

Dak’s inconsistency is consistent.

Either way great win Cowboys ! Great defensive effort !

READ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Its hating G...this man out played Brees and we get these threads lol

You honestly cant be a Cowboys fan if you start a thread like this.

If giving credit to Dak turns you into a Cowboy hater, then its time to go root for another team. Dak isn't going anywhere either. So it will just be miserable for them.

silvrNblue

Reaction score

I was going to say Dak is having his best game ever during the 1st half then he completely falls apart.

Those 1st 3 passes to Gallop were not good but great throws. He was looking really good.

And I Will point the finger right back at vanilla queen Linehan, his play calling has got to go. He still expects this kid to stand in a collapsing pocket. Dal is not thst guy, and yes, between him and 5 penalties to let Brees back in, 1 that was the back breaker from a dope head. Both sides have ALOT to clean up. But i agrre, Dak cannot continue to play stupid, no matter the call. Great win. Now onward to another win against our hated egirls!!

JGRXXN

Reaction score
You honestly cant be a Cowboys fan if you start a thread like this.

If giving credit to Dak turns you into a Cowboy hater, then its time to go root for another team. Dak isn't going anywhere either. So it will just be miserable for them.

Exactly mane... Dak outplayed Brees and people still crying lol

JGRXXN

Reaction score

READ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another Dak hater Haaaaa lol HOw Bout Dem Cowboys!!!

ClintDagger

Reaction score

I think intelligent people can enjoy the win and stil be honest when appraising the team’s performance. I like Dak’s fight and loved the great early throws but he disappeared after the 13-0 start. It’s fair game to make that point.