Defense refuses to let Dak lose game for them!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think intelligent people can enjoy the win and stil be honest when appraising the team’s performance. I like Dak’s fight and loved the great early throws but he disappeared after the 13-0 start. It’s fair game to make that point.

Really? So him running for those crucial 3rd downs was disappearing?

Agenda.

Rayman70

Reaction score
And what about Collins, does he have to block better? Agenda much?
lmao...dude...Im a Dak guy...and YES COLLINS HAS TO BLOCK...HE SUCKED. He is a guard in my opinion. Agenda? Lord man...REALLY? LOL

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Another Dak hater Haaaaa lol HOw Bout Dem Cowboys!!!
Dude you're an extremist teenager. You don't have to be a hater to be skeptical. Dak almost cost us the game 3-4 times tonight and the defense bailed him out. This thread is 100% fact and you can't handle that. Just because we won doesn't mean that Dak, Randy Gregory and Lael Collins had good games. It means that others stepped up and balled out tonight, mainly our defense but go ahead and be inept to it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
lmao...dude...Im a Dak guy...and YES COLLINS HAS TO BLOCK...HE SUCKED. He is a guard in my opinion. Agenda? Lord man...REALLY? LOL

If Dak was throwing picks it would be different. But when the OT allows the DE to bull rush right into Dak's arm within a second, then its silly to blame the QB.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Dude you're an extremist teenager. You don't have to be a hater to be skeptical. Dak almost cost us the game 3-4 times tonight and the defense bailed him out. This thread is 100% fact and you can't handle that. Just because we won doesn't mean that Dak, Randy Gregory and Lael Collins had good games. It means that others stepped up and balled out tonight, mainly our defense but go ahead and be inept to it.

Hater!!! Enjoy the win and shut up... Y'all Dak haters need to root for another team

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao:

ClintDagger

Reaction score
Really? So him running for those crucial 3rd downs was disappearing?

Agenda.
That’s not enough to excuse getting shut out in the 2nd half. It’s fair criticism. If you can’t admit that then you simply aren’t an unbiased observer. I praised his first half, so you can’t accuse me of having an agenda. It’s you that should look at his second half objectively.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
If Dak was throwing picks it would be different. But when the OT allows the DE to bull rush right into Dak's arm within a second, then its silly to blame the QB.

Haven't you heard everything that will go wrong will always be Daks fault according to these Dak haters haaa haaa

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Dak outplays Brees, breaks Cowboys passing record with 18 completions in a row, Cowboys vault into first place!!!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!! :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::espn:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Haven't you heard everything that will go wrong will always be Daks fault according to these Dak haters haaa haaa

Dak had a bad start to the season and has won 4 in a row and they are getting all sticky down there. LOL

ClintDagger

Reaction score
He was sacked 7 times. Avoided a couple more.
He leads the league in sacks caused by the QB and many tonight were on him. He missed Cooper right in front of his nose for a TD because he was staring at the rush and took a bad sack. Watch more film my friend.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That’s not enough to excuse getting shut out in the 2nd half. It’s fair criticism. If you can’t admit that then you simply aren’t an unbiased observer. I praised his first half, so you can’t accuse me of having an agenda. It’s you that should look at his second half objectively.

I think the entire offense played poorly. I think there were too many drive killing penalties. I think the coaches folded up the tent on the play calling. I think the Oline couldn't hold their lunch. I think Dak missed an easy TD.

THOSE are the facts. You want to focus on ONLY Dak, then go play in the toilet. Im celebrating. :lmao2::lmao::clap::clap::clap:

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Dak outplays Brees, breaks Cowboys passing record with 18 completions in a row, Cowboys vault into first place!!!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!! :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::espn:
DOn't forget the 6 sacks and 2 fumbles in between the record for completions. And how many points did those 18 completions get us?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
DOn't forget the 6 sacks and 2 fumbles in between the record for completions. And how many points did those 18 completions get us?

I absolutely love how depressed you are. Makes the win even more enjoyable. :yourock::clap::yourock::oldcouple::dance: