Defensive Tackles

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So when they lose, it's a "fluke"? Got it.

Yeah, the problem then lies with you, not anything else. If I remember correctly, the "Hot Boyz" got demolished by the Colts offensive line too. If there's a "fluke" in there, it was the Seahawks game.

So you take away 3 bad performances and pretend like the other 11 don't exist and you think I'm the one with the problem? You think highly of CJ Anderson? I guess........

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you take away 3 bad performances and pretend like the other 11 don't exist and you think I'm the one with the problem? You think highly of CJ Anderson? I guess........

CJ Anderson has owned this team. Look up last year vs Denver if you don't know. Which you obviously don't.

Yeah, you're the one with the problem. Not knowing what you're speaking of.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
CJ Anderson has owned this team. Look up last year vs Denver if you don't know. Which you obviously don't.

Yeah, you're the one with the problem. Not knowing what you're speaking of.
CJ Anderson has gained like 20 points since last year.......he's not the player he once was I don't care what you convince yourself of. He should NOT but running all over your defense and if he does then you have a big problem.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CJ Anderson has gained like 20 points since last year.......he's not the player he once was I don't care what you convince yourself of. He should NOT but running all over your defense and if he does then you have a big problem.

"20 points"? What is this fantasy football?

Who said they didn't have a problem? Are you trying to change the narrative now?

But CJ Anderson has been tearing it up since the Rams signed him. And he's killed this team for two years now. If you're going to try (and fail) to cut somebody down, find a better target.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Who said they didn't have a problem? Are you trying to change the narrative now?

But CJ Anderson has been tearing it up since the Rams signed him. And he's killed this team for two years now. If you're going to try (and fail) to cut somebody down, find a better target.
CJ Anderson is on his 3rd team this year. I'm not "cutting him down" the rest of the league is. He's excelling in a great offense. Great.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CJ Anderson is on his 3rd team this year. I'm not "cutting him down" the rest of the league is. He's excelling in a great offense. Great.

No, you're "crying" about a guy who kicked your team's ***, trying to cut him down after he embarrassed your team. You're being childish. Not a good look.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
As far is Big Wood is concerned. Great pickup, good size, and will be a good rotational player moving forward. It's no knock on him.
But.
This team needs talent to go with that size. Marrinelli's mantra of " just give me bodies, I can coach em up". Is just flat out wrong ! And always has been. Irving is dead and gone, never, ever, want to see that idiot put a Cowboys uniform on again. Collins is good, but also needs help.
So, yes, DT MUST BE ADDRESSED ! Both in FA and the Draft. I'm sick of this ****

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, you're "crying" about a guy who kicked your team's ***, trying to cut him down after he embarrassed your team. You're being childish. Not a good look.
"Crying"?Go to bed. CJ Anderson is a middle of the pack back. Giving him credit for wide open holes is moronic. As if the offensive line and play calling didn't contribute to his day.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
S LEE was a problem today...they ran over him..ran byhim..Goff even ran around him....Where was LVE?..on the Goff run to seal the game ..LVE & Gregory & Lawrence on sidelines ***

#coaching. Should have played Armstrong in this game over soft Taco. Having Crawford play DE was a disaster vs this team. Too slow on the edge and they abused it. Should of kept him at DT.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Crying"?Go to bed. CJ Anderson is a middle of the pack back. Giving him credit for wide open holes is moronic. As if the offensive line and play calling didn't contribute to his day.

Waah! Cry some more.

"Moronic" is you trying to excuse this embarrassment. But par for the course.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Did anyone see jeff "I do nothing" heath on that game sealing run by goff. What and the heck was he doing? I never seen a safety so bad that continues to start for a team. From the miss tackles, to the bad angles. He just isn't smart enough. Doesn't wrap up when he tackles. Constantly bouncing off guys.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Waah! Cry some more.

"Moronic" is you trying to excuse this embarrassment. But par for the course.
Oh is that what you call it......"excusing" this embarrassment? You're the one trying to tell me CJ Anderson is a HOF'er. I'm telling you he shouldn't be running all over you and I'm the one "excusing" this lol. Like I said, go to bed.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh is that what you call it......"excusing" this embarrassment? You're the one trying to tell me CJ Anderson is a HOF'er. I'm telling you he shouldn't be running all over you and I'm the one "excusing" this lol. Like I said, go to bed.

You're the guy trying - and failing - to make excuses for an atrocious performance by trying to cut down CJ Anderson, because he happened to be the guy who embarrassed your team. You're looking like a sore loser crybaby. If that's your goal, you're doing a great job.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did anyone see jeff "I do nothing" heath on that game sealing run by goff. What and the heck was he doing? I never seen a safety so bad that continues to start for a team. From the miss tackles, to the bad angles. He just isn't smart enough. Doesn't wrap up when he tackles. Constantly bouncing off guys.

No, he's awful. I tried giving him the nebefit of the doubt, but @CowboyRoy was on the money about him. He has no business being out there. Special teams guy at most.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're the guy trying - and failing - to make excuses for an atrocious performance by trying to cut down CJ Anderson, because he happened to be the guy who embarrassed your team. You're looking like a sore loser crybaby. If that's your goal, you're doing a great job.
How does saying CJ Anderson is a middle of the pack back a excuse? Isn' that the opposite lol? We got embarrassed by a lot of guys....McVey, Goff, Gurley, Donald......why are you focusing on Anderson?

TheHerd

Reaction score
S LEE was a problem today...they ran over him..ran byhim..Goff even ran around him....Where was LVE?..on the Goff run to seal the game ..LVE & Gregory & Lawrence on sidelines ***
It was mind boggling. Marinelli is an idiot sometimes. Why didn't we ever run blitz once they were repeatedly gashing us? Same adjustments as ever - none!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How does saying CJ Anderson is a middle of the pack back a excuse? Isn' that the opposite lol? We got embarrassed by a lot of guys....McVey, Goff, Gurley, Donald......why are you focusing on Anderson?

I'm focusing on two guys getting over 100 yards. You're focusing on trying to minimize Anderson.

And like I said, Anderson killed this defense the last time he faced them too. Trying to cut him down just makes you look foolish.