Deion Interviews TO At Halftime of Tonight's Game

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
is he gonna talk more about him not getting the ball enough? or how he can't beat a double team anymore?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Rampage;2432194 said:
is he gonna talk more about him not getting the ball enough? or how he can't beat a double team anymore?

magic routes dude. Its the routes.

although, the slant one of the most highly talked about magic routes can obviously be scratched off.

Why is owens doing an interview at halftime of the steelers bengals? Is he selling something else now?

dgr81

Reaction score
- believes it's not difficult to get him featured
- doesn't like not getting more featured in offense
- came to Dallas to bring a 6th championship
- frustrating/discouraging not getting involved in offense
- championship is more important than the numbers but doesn't believe championship will come without him getting his numbers
- "I can't throw it and catch it"
- "It's not that I can't play. It's the system I'm in"

will be continued on sunday morning on nfl game day morning

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
he does it to himself. He brings the drama. I love him but wish he would shut up.

juck

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;2432390 said:
lol didnt sound good. he sounded pretty pissed!
Im surprised,why would he say "its the system"

Spectre

Reaction score
**** T.O.

Deion started this interview by fanning the flame about he isn't getting the ball enough, how does he feel about it, etc.

Give me a break... you have 40 receptions on the season, drop more passes than you catch and don't get YAC anymore.

T.O. is old news. We still need to go to the draft for another upgrade at the position. Preferably a young, speedy, shifty compliment to RW11.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
dgr81;2432386 said:
- championship is more important than the numbers but doesn't believe championship will come without him getting his numbers

Sounded content to me.:lmao:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;2432390 said:
lol didnt sound good. he sounded pretty pissed!
I wouldn't say that at all. He sounded like he'd like to be involved more, but he didn't really sound upset.

Nav22

Reaction score
He didn't quite say that. He agreed with Deion when Deion said that if he gets the numbers, the championship will come. He didn't imply that they CAN'T win a championship without him getting numbers.

It's a subtle yet important difference.

Either way, he's right in just about everything he said. But if this thing gets blown out of proportion and becomes a "story", he did it to himself.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Pretty much threw Garrett under the bus with that one. I somewhat don't blame him for it, but I just wish he would keep some things "in house".

Oh well, you get what you get with T.O.

Hopefully he explodes the rest of the season.

juck

Reaction score
I love me some TO but I have a feeling he has lost a step and this has something to do with him not gettin the ball.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
dgr81;2432386 said:

I totally agree that it is the system he is in.

If EVERY other team can get their #1 WR 7-10 catches a game why can't we do it?

For example..

Texans & Andre Johnson
Chiefs & Dwayne Bowe
Panthers & Steve Smith
Falcons & Roddy White

These teams DO NOT have the kind of weapons we do but still are able to get their #1 the ball DOWN THE FIELD more often than not.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Deion should have asked, "How does it feel to be the second best receiver on the team now?"

But of course Deion is his boy and Deion is going to stir up as much crap as he can.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
ajk23az;2432408 said:
I totally agree that it is the system he is in.

If EVERY other team can get their #1 WR 7-10 catches a game why can't we do it?

For example..

Texans & Andre Johnson
Chiefs & Dwayne Bowe
Panthers & Steve Smith
Falcons & Roddy White

These teams DO NOT have the kind of weapons we do but still are able to get their #1 the ball DOWN THE FIELD more often than not.
I think you answered your own question.

T. Owens - 5 for 38 yards.
Roy E. Williams - 3 for 36 yards.
J. Witten - 2 for 34 yards.
M. Austin - 2 for 26 yards.
M. Bennett - 1 for 25 yards.

Nav22

Reaction score
I love me some TO but I have a feeling he has lost a step and this has something to do with him not gettin the ball.
The scary straight-line speed is still there (see his catch-and-run TD vs. the Bengals), but he's no longer shifty enough to make defenders miss.

When he hits that "2nd gear", he's still a beast. His "1st gear" appears to be washed up... but I don't know if it's any more washed up than it's been last year or even the year before.

He can still break tackles with the best of them, though... especially when he gets into that "2nd gear".

btgboys41

Reaction score
Owens has not changed one bit and won't. Dallas is starting to get some positive publicity again and he needs to be part of it. If we start rolling, he won't be happy with just wins. We would improve without him though I don't deny his impact on the defensive gameplans against us. However, you know what type of distraction he is to Garrett when you see us forcing the ball to him in the many ways we have. Pacman and T.O. should have new homes next year and we would get better.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
was this interview done before Romo came back? Sounds like stuff he was saying before the bye/during the bye.